Ok i am building a small amp for my 5 year old cousin out of a ds-1 and i need 1. A good ds-1 schematic 2. How to wire a small speaker in place of the output jack and 3. How to wire a three way switchto where itll be off-clean-dist
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Quote by noisefarmer
is google broken?

I just spent an hour and a half on google and couldnt find any thing that helped me
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Quote by shift3448
Ok i am building a small amp for my 5 year old cousin out of a ds-1 and i need 1. A good ds-1 schematic 2. How to wire a small speaker in place of the output jack and 3. How to wire a three way switchto where itll be off-clean-dist

wait, let me be less of an ass.

ds-1 schems are easy to come by. search google for ds1 schematic

how to wire a speaker is also a pretty easy search.

how to wire a switch too is a simple search.

you gotta do atleast your own bit of research on this.
of course your big issue here is that you cant really turn an fx pedal into an amp without doing something major like adding a ruby or noisy cricket to the circuit or something along those lines. cus it's not an amp. it's a fx pedal.
Quote by noisefarmer
of course your big issue here is that you cant really turn an fx pedal into an amp without doing something major like adding a ruby or noisy cricket to the circuit or something along those lines. cus it's not an amp. it's a fx pedal.

well its not supposed to be an actual amp its just going to be somethis a five year old can plug into and get sound.Beside hes just going to throw it or **** it up anyways
Quote by RizzoWashburn