Page 1 of 2
So i've been reading that book and i've not got to who the 3rd antichrist is yet but there are signs pointing to Obama.

WIth other details in the book about how the world will end in 2012 there are things like

During a period of continuing unrest, the leader of a Middle Eastern country will be able to obtain a nuclear weapon. He will go to the greatest lengths over the smallest things and will not hesitate to use the weapon because of his obsessions with deadly warfare.

Hmmmm North Korea anyone.

Usually i dismiss this very quickly but after reading more and more about it im my head i believe it to a certain extent (like 25%).

Discuss......
Quote by 7stringusr
+99999999999999999999999999999999

Guitars

Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos
"Jackson Warrior" (still needs funding)

Amplol

Crate GT65

Pedals

Vox Satchurator
Cry Baby
Phraser

My Last.fm

Fallout 3 Data
Obama's not North Korean.

I've never seen him on Starcraft.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
I'd say get a life?

That 'code' misses one thing - the adapting and evoloution of human thinking :P
a leader of the middle east and you point out north korea location location location
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
North Korea is not middle eastern.

this thread is so full of fail

Nostra Dumbass didn't predict ****.

Obama is not the goddamn anti-christ.

first he "hates white people" now he is the embodiment of satan? FFS people. put the tinfoil hats down and go outside for a while.

Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 30, 2009,
There may be some merit behind SOME 2012 theory's, but Nostrodamus was just vague and his "prophecies" are attributed to luck, IMO.
Nikolas
i predict some people will die in 2012. that is all. don't come crying to me when someone dies.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I dont even know if they knew what 'Nuclear Weapons' were.
I'm pretty sure that that is a translation that someone made to fit, i.e. 'An army will rain down fire on the enemy' is translated to 'An army will nuke some bitches'.

I believe somewhat the prophecies, but there is a lot that is left to interpretation.
Ibanez Xiphos 7 String
Carvin V3 Head
Randall RH300G3
Randall 2x12-1x15 Straight Cab
Randall 4x12 V30's Angles Cab
i know i ****ed it up alittle bit but the book alot about and specualtion and does say the locations cannot be totally translated properly, and north korea was the first thing to pop into my head after the nukes that they have been testing
Quote by 7stringusr

Guitars

Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos

Amplol

Crate GT65

Pedals

Vox Satchurator
Cry Baby
Phraser

My Last.fm

Fallout 3 Data
seriously, If the world ends and a book tells the truth, it's very coincidental link and lucky by the Author; oh and if we're all dead it won't make a difference will it?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

this thread is full of fail!

but im really scared with the aliance Venezuela made with Russia, I can't imagine Colombia being the epicentre of such huge thing

EDIT: i see a lot of people are saying this ''how the hell would nostradamus know what was a nuclear weapon''

100% truth
Last edited by actaderock at Jul 30, 2009,
Quote by ikedawg
I dont even know if they knew what 'Nuclear Weapons' were.
I'm pretty sure that that is a translation that someone made to fit, i.e. 'An army will rain down fire on the enemy' is translated to 'An army will nuke some bitches'.

I believe somewhat the prophecies, but there is a lot that is left to interpretation.

Especially since things like that happen every other month.
South Korean's are the Starcraft ones, not North, isn't that common knowledge?

Oh, and the future is impossible to foresee, so get your stupid Nostradamus shit out of here.
Quote by FruscianteFan77
Especially since things like that happen every other month.

Exactly, one century it means the birth of the gun. 100 years later, it means nukes. I'm sure if the world doesn't end... in another 100 years it will mean something different.

It's a common thing to interpret data to fit you expected outcome. This is so far from the right thing to do, but it happens often.
Ibanez Xiphos 7 String
Carvin V3 Head
Randall RH300G3
Randall 2x12-1x15 Straight Cab
Randall 4x12 V30's Angles Cab
just found something else that has made me just not want to read it anymore and has totally ruined it for me as this could never happen

(Century II, Quatrain 2)

In a war-game maneuver involving Great Britain and European troops a malfunctioning computer will cause the "real-world" situation to play out instead of the simulation. As a result of the error actual defenses will be activated and real bombs will be dropped on the areas of the game and cause a tragic international incident.
Quote by 7stringusr

Guitars

Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos

Amplol

Crate GT65

Pedals

Vox Satchurator
Cry Baby
Phraser

My Last.fm

Fallout 3 Data
Quote by FruscianteFan77
How did Nostradamus know what Nuclear Weapons are?

+1

Michel de Nostredame (14 December or 21 December 1503 – 2 July 1566)

The term nucleus is from Latin nucleus (“‘kernel’&rdquo, derived from nux (“‘nut’&rdquo. In 1844, Michael Faraday used the term to refer to the "central point of an atom". The modern atomic meaning was proposed by Ernest Rutherford in 1912.[1] The adoption of the term "nucleus" to atomic theory, however, was not immediate. In 1916, for example, Gilbert N. Lewis stated, in his famous article The Atom and the Molecule, that "the atom is composed of the kernel and an outer atom or shell".

I smell a nice juicy rat.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Into The Unknow
just found something else that has made me just not want to read it anymore and has totally ruined it for me as this could never happen

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Nice one ccam555 lol. Seriously though he must be one hell of a prophet if he can predict a weapon that hadn't been named or created yet. So I guess he named it right?...... o.O
Most people on UG aren't very nice.

That is my signature.

This is true.
This in reverse

Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Nostradamus did a lot of drugs and he lived in a civilisation that really hated jewish people. His text has been translated so it is probably a translation fault even.
Quote by Into The Unknow
So i've been reading that book and i've not got to who the 3rd antichrist is yet but there are signs pointing to Obama.

WIth other details in the book about how the world will end in 2012 there are things like

Hmmmm North Korea anyone.

Usually i dismiss this very quickly but after reading more and more about it im my head i believe it to a certain extent (like 25%).

Discuss......

Lolacaust. N. Korea is not in the middle east. Also, Nostradamus did not know of nuclear weapons. Just go kill yourself.
2012 Disaster = Swine Flu mutation? In the league of zombies perhaps?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili
2012 Disaster = Swine Flu mutation? In the league of zombies perhaps?

how many times do i have to say it... THE ZOMBIES ARE NOT COMING UNTIL 2013
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
how many times do i have to say it... THE ZOMBIES ARE NOT COMING UNTIL 2013

A MAN CAN DREAM, A MAN CAN DREAM!
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by Into The Unknow

The how many antiChrist?

wat

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

nostrodamus never predicted anything. all of his "predictions" have been attributed to events after the fact. the things he says are vague, open ended, and left for personal interpretation. its the same idea as those phone/tv psychics.

if you look through enough history, eventually youre going to find historical events that fit the vauge descriptions penned by nostrodamus. its just an inevitability.

EDIT:
obama cannot be the antichrist. there is something about three hills or something that signifies where the antichrist comes from. if you believe that sort of thing, most people think the antichrist will come out of europe (specifically romania but dont quote me on that).
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Jul 30, 2009,
Come on guys, let the poor guy dream
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

is obama middle eastern?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by guitar-guy01
is obama middle eastern?

Well his middle name is Hussein, that pretty much makes him middle eastern doesn't it?
Page 1 of 2