Anyone know where I can get these... they were a Kohls brand but they stopped selling them with buttons. I checked ebay but its 14 dollars for a pair and theres only 2 choices.

These are the only boxers I find comfortable. Maybe other suggestions will work. It needs to be 100 percent cotton, woven and must have a button on the fly (even though I don't use it, but for the boxers without the button my penis always finds a way out somehow... the button just scares it away on the ones with the button.) Thanks.
I read that as "Someone's woman boxers."
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Jul 30, 2009,
Be a man and wear silk.

BUT. To be helpful maybe. I got these REALLY nice cotton boxers at Target a few months ago. They're not as comfortable as my silk ones. But I thought they were great. They're in the bags with the crew shirts and stuff.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Be a man and wear silk.

BUT. To be helpful maybe. I got these REALLY nice cotton boxers at Target a few months ago. They're not as comfortable as my silk ones. But I thought they were great. They're in the bags with the crew shirts and stuff.

How much do you remember? And 100 percent cotton? Also what country was it made in... the Indians make good ones.
be a man and go to your local charity shop and ask them what you asked us.

It will be lol-filled!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

No lie,I woke up today and found that my penis had undone my button!! I was very surprised.

You could try going to a different to if they have them there.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb