Poll Options
View poll results: ????
Not is kids
38 46%
They are his kids
44 54%
Voters: 82.
Page 1 of 2
If they are I hope the person hiding in the bushes with the camera is raped violently. Those kids don't need the media on them their whole life.
No, but I think Blanket's AWESOME
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Well for one thing they're white............
.....give it a minute....................................
........................................there ya go.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by DieGarbageMan
neither does michael jackson

That is because his disease. I don't know if you are trying to be funny but he clearly was black.
i can see some black features in them, especially in the boy. Ive met some people who are 1/2 black and you wouldnt know it unless they told you.

genetics are a funky thing.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
I dunno they do have a white mother though.... but even if not he will always be their dad and the man that lovingly raised them !!
Quote by IAMREALLYCOOL
why was michael jackson white?

coz mr t stole his black

Wow. Thats not cool. MJ died.
Quote by i love alanis
i can see some black features in them, especially in the boy. Ive met some people who are 1/2 black and you wouldnt know it unless they told you.

This.

I know plenty of people who are 1/2 and are either really black looking or really white looking with only small signs of their mixed ethnicity.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by funny_page
I dunno they do have a white mother though.... but even if not he will always be their dad and the man that lovingly raised them !!

This, and there are definitely resemblances.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Biologically, probably not, though you never know.
However, I voted yes, because despite whatever the biology of the situation is, they were his kids and clearly there was a strong loving bond there.
I know a kid who looks like a redneck, but his biological dad is blacker than...well he's black.

But on the boy, i noticed he has some similar features that MJ had on his face in his earlier days.
I didn't think they were but when I saw Blanket at the memorial service I changed my mind.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by herman ri2
That is because his disease. I don't know if you are trying to be funny but he clearly was black.

i'm just messin' with you man
Quote by Cyberbob
Biologically, probably not, though you never know.
However, I voted yes, because despite whatever the biology of the situation is, they were his kids and clearly there was a strong loving bond there.

omg.... I mean like biologically.

geeze do I have to detail everything for you guys?
Quote by i love alanis

Funny enough, I once knew 2 twin brothers who were 1/2 black. One of them was white and had blonde hair. The other was black and had dreads.
Quote by Gunpowder
Yeah, Japan got downgraded from "country" to "sub-culture" after losing WWII.
Quote by Moving Pictures

So what? And you say that like no one ****ing knows it. I'm sick of hearing about him every ****ing day.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
If they are I hope the person hiding in the bushes with the camera is raped violently. Those kids don't need the media on them their whole life.

i know what you mean. but blanket is a hularious name for a kid LMAO
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Last edited by selibucaz at Jul 30, 2009,
Quote by TunerAddict
This.

I know plenty of people who are 1/2 and are either really black looking or really white looking with only small signs of their mixed ethnicity.

Slash and Obama both come to mind.

EDIT: I seems once again, I've been beaten
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I think they were, but it doesn't matter either way. He raised them as best he could, and THAT is what matters.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Alex Vik
So what? And you say that like no one ****ing knows it. I'm sick of hearing about him every ****ing day.

Yeah, I think they are releasing more and more magazines about him now than when he died.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Who cares? Why can't we leave them the hell alone? that is why MJ made them wear masks and whatnot, it was so that they could make their own lives and not have be "Jacko's kids" for as long as they lived.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I believe so. I think Paris is the spitting image of Debbie Rowe although I can see some pre-plastic surgeries Michael Jackson in her. If you're wondering about them having black features, look at Prince's lips and nose. I don't see a whole lot of MJ in him but I can see some.
And who else has Blanket's eyes? Michael. That's who.

BTW, is it just me or is Blanket the coolest child ever? Look at the hair, man ! And the shoes!! I give props to Blanket and the angelic Michael

And we should all leave them alone like MJ intended
And they're his. If not biologically, it wouldn't matter. They are his.
Last edited by Splashed at Jul 30, 2009,
Quote by Moving Pictures

I didn't know you needed black to live?
Blanket, definitely. The other two, I'm not so sure, though Prince Michael definitely has some facial features that look very similar to Michael Sr. And I suppose if he's biological, then Paris probably is too.

So yes, I guess.

Edit: Observe the resemblance.

kill all humans
Last edited by alaskan_ninja at Jul 30, 2009,
michael jackson and pictures of kids on the internet should not mix
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
no. not his kids....
I know a good bit of half black people and none of them look white
plus he said in an interview that the mother of blanket is black
...black+black=/=white
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC