Hey there

I've been looking at the Epiphone So-Cal 50 amp, Head+Cabinet lately

i really like the amp and i think it would suit me perfect, but the only negative point is,

i can't find any store around me that sells the ****er :\

so i was wandering, anybody knows a store world-wide that would sell it, and ship it to the netherlands?

even guitar center doesn't have it listed, my local music stores can't order it since gibson does it's own distibution now and doesn't keep contact with europe...

tl;dr (whatever that's supposed to mean)

Epiphone So-Cal 50 head and cabinet, which store will ship it to the netherlands?
Quote by Chrisiphone
http://www.thomann.de/gb/epiphone_socal_412sl_cab.htm

Thats the cab but not sure if they sell the head.

Could try Dawsons' in the UK

http://www.dawsons.co.uk/

i found Thomann, going to give them a call tomorrow wheter they can get the head, but the head seems really hard to get even in the usa

edit: Dawsons have it, but they don't ship to europe?
Last edited by Bingt at Jul 30, 2009,
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Gold Top
Vox VT30
Last edited by darkravers009 at Jul 30, 2009,
i'm not sure it'd be worth shipping it from the states. also bear in mind that europe is a different voltage than the USA.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

You'd need to at least replace the plug, and possibly even replace the transformer. Some amps are voltage switchable though I think.
Quote by Dave_Mc
i'm not sure it'd be worth shipping it from the states. also bear in mind that europe is a different voltage than the USA.

that is a really good one! US is 110 V if memory is correct and well, we here use 240 V.
Vox VT30
epiphone are banned from being shipped internationally from the us, the easiest way you might be able to get it is to go to america buy it and bring it back with you and pay the customs charges when you get back
Quote by Bingt
2nd hand for 500 euro's head only, while for 593 euro's i'd have the head+cab

ja, das waar, but I can't really find a dutch distributor :P

Try Germany and UK, good luck tough. Vind ze!
Vox VT30
Quote by britishsligean
epiphone are banned from being shipped internationally from the us, the easiest way you might be able to get it is to go to america buy it and bring it back with you and pay the customs charges when you get back

Why on earth is that?

also are you really sure you want to buy an amp you have never heard before?
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Quote by doive
Why on earth is that?

also are you really sure you want to buy an amp you have never heard before?

if i find a distributor the local music store here would order it, i'd get the chance to play it first, if i wont buy it they'll get rid of it for sure

they just don't want to do the whole searching thing