I have an Epiphone LP Standard, and I've been wanting to get a guitar better suited to deathcore lately. I found a guy on craigslist who's willing to trade me his Jackson Dinky dx10d for my LP, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do it.

Any thoughts?
Erika(Interviewer): If not music then what?

Mikael Akerfeldt: Errr…death. [Serious but laughs]
pretty much both guitars are in almost perfect condition. just a straight up trade.

What don't you like about your Les Paul?
Why do you think the Jackson would be better for you?
Do you want a tremolo?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I wouldn't do that. It has a license floyd rose bridge, which are usually pretty crap.

Other thing that I personally prefer are glued necks and the Jackson has a bolt-on neck, put that's only a preference.

Anyhow, even quality-wise I wouldn't trade.
the les paul ways so much it puts strain on my neck and irritates my shoulders. also, i want a thinner neck. im learning to walk/run around while im playing and i want a lightweight guitar

^plus the floyd rose, ive never even fiddled with one, so it would be nice to at least learn to mess with it, than base my opinion from there on whether or not i like it

They both go for close to the same price new, so I'd have to say go for it. As long as the Jackson is in equal or better condition as your Epi.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
if you take care of it you wont have any problems with licensed floyds, i dont. But as for the trade id say go for it, the jackson will be lighter and will help with comfort and thats super important
~Defiant~