I've been looking at wahs lately, and I came across this:
http://www.woodsys.com/p-367-godlyke-g-wah.aspx
Anyone ever tried one of these? I haven't heard of them before. I haven't had the chance to try one, but I'm wondering whether anyone else has, and whether or not it would be better then getting a Dunlop 535Q (I'm currently using the GCB-95, ie. Noisy as hell and sucks tone). I play classic rock and blues in a band, but I also play Steve Vai and Satch stuff at home. Thanks!

-Bryan
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Well you should find the Crybaby modding thread. I made my crybaby copy sound like a more expensive wah, when all I spent was $50 on the wah itself and about 5 bucks on parts. If you have soldering experience, it's actually a really fun project to do, and it makes your wah sound pretty good.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
whispertherock: Why does it suck?

And I've got no modding experience whatsoever.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Quote by wolfy808
Well you should find the Crybaby modding thread. I made my crybaby copy sound like a more expensive wah, when all I spent was $50 on the wah itself and about 5 bucks on parts. If you have soldering experience, it's actually a really fun project to do, and it makes your wah sound pretty good.

Yes.

From what I've heard, the moddings should be fairly easy, at least with help of someone who knows even something about soldering.

Go for modding mate.
Quote by theacousticpunk
whispertherock: Why does it suck?

And I've got no modding experience whatsoever.

actually im sorry i over expressed Ive never actually tried it but Ive never heard of it or seen it at guitar center. you should just go to guitar center and check out the wahs their then find the one you like