supposedly but i dono i havnt used them im waiting for a splawn nitro

lucky you
mine broke after a week
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Quote by IbanezPsycho
I've seen more blow in the last two weeks then I have in a long time.. So they might not be there just yet....

where do you work?
Quote by BigRob91
mine broke after a week

what was the prob? is it fixed?
tone slut

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster
Short answer: yes.

Peoples amps from the first runs are starting to blow up.....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
I've been using mine for over a year and it's working great.

Then again it's my third one, the 1st and 2nd broke down in a matter of days. Bad quality control (tubes?) I say.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
I've seen more blow in the last two weeks then I have in a long time.. So they might not be there just yet....

Yeah, but those blowing in the past week may have been bought 6 months ago, much like my 333XL which blew about a month ago, having been bought start of December.
Quote by StiltonCheese
Yeah, but those blowing in the past week may have been bought 6 months ago, much like my 333XL which blew about a month ago, having been bought start of December.

Originally Posted by BigRob91
mine broke after a week

You might want to check the site again... BigRobs was brand new..
first one I had, tubes blew, second, no probs in 6 months
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
I've had mine for about 3 months.

The first Power tube needed to be tilted to the right a bit, or else it wouldn't come on.

With that being said, I bought it as a scratch and dent for $450.

Other than that I really like it. Great distortion and great cleans.
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Quote by IbanezPsycho
You might want to check the site again... BigRobs was brand new..

Big Robs was, yes, but that's not the dead set rule. My point was that, even though you've seen loads blow the last two weeks, this doesn't necessarily mean the new ones are not fixed. A lot of those you've seen blow are possibly 6 months old. Just because BigRobs was a week old, it certainly doesn't follow that all that have blown in the last fortnight were a week old.

If a dodgy batch was made 6 months ago, it's likely they'd all start failing at the same time.
I ignored the horror stories and thought "Nahhh that won't happen to me"and ordered a Bugera 6262 head in December of last year. Well the first one I got was dead on arrival, the replacement I got from the dealer I bought it from sent me a brand new one. I've had that one since about the end of January and it just crapped out on me 2 weeks ago. I went on vacation for 4 weeks, it worked fine the day I left. The day I got back I turned it on, none of the tubes would light up. No sound coming from the amp....sooo methinks that if I can't get a refund from the dealer then I will probably go ahead and try to sell it on. Maybe invest in something more reliable and smaller like a Line 6 Spider Valve 112/212 or an ENGL Fireball E625 60 watt head with an ENGL VH 2x12 cab. Anyway I certainly won't be looking to purchase another Bugera amp for a while until they are a bit more reliable. It truly is a shame though because I think that they are fantastic sounding amplifiers and are great for those after a high end, tube sound with a budget. But the quality compared to the price was a little bit too good to be true and the amps reliability is the catch unfortunately
Quote by Burningstar2110
I ignored the horror stories and thought "Nahhh that won't happen to me"and ordered a Bugera 6262 head in December of last year. Well the first one I got was dead on arrival, the replacement I got from the dealer I bought it from sent me a brand new one. I've had that one since about the end of January and it just crapped out on me 2 weeks ago. I went on vacation for 4 weeks, it worked fine the day I left. The day I got back I turned it on, none of the tubes would light up. No sound coming from the amp....sooo methinks that if I can't get a refund from the dealer then I will probably go ahead and try to sell it on. Maybe invest in something more reliable and smaller like a Line 6 Spider Valve 112/212 or an ENGL Fireball E625 60 watt head with an ENGL VH 2x12 cab. Anyway I certainly won't be looking to purchase another Bugera amp for a while until they are a bit more reliable. It truly is a shame though because I think that they are fantastic sounding amplifiers and are great for those after a high end, tube sound with a budget. But the quality compared to the price was a little bit too good to be true and the amps reliability is the catch unfortunately

prob. the transformer clip melted or a power tube blew then the fuse
tone slut

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster
I think there are just some basic problems that are easily fixed, like clips coming loose and badly biased tubes, once you sort them out they're fine going by what I've heard
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Well I sure hope so, I just bought a 6262-212 and right now I love it. Seems well built considering the price but I hope I got lucky