A source told the site, "Mel approached the guy who tried to take his picture and ripped his shirt."

i Lol'd
Quote by zombies
A source told the site, "Mel approached the guy who tried to take his picture and ripped his shirt."

i Lol'd

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
This reminds me of a time Sylvester Stallone's bodyguard threatened my Great Uncle in a nightclub with a knife once...
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
This reminds me of a time Sylvester Stallone's bodyguard threatened my Great Uncle in a nightclub with a knife once...

O_O
Ah, Mel. I remember - you and me, Road Warrior, yeah that was the ****, wasn't it, man. Then Braveheart, oh we had some good times then alright. And then, you decided you wanted to play and direct Jesus being tortured and crucified in a suck-ass movie and then you got pulled over for drinking and anti-semitism, and now this? I don't know you anymore, man...
Quote by zombies
O_O

Yeah, it's a cool story actually...

Quote by Darksucker
Ah, Mel. I remember - you and me, Road Warrior, yeah that was the ****, wasn't it, man. Then Braveheart, oh we had some good times then alright. And then, you decided you wanted to play and direct Jesus being tortured and crucified in a suck-ass movie and then you got pulled over for drinking and anti-semitism, and now this? I don't know you anymore, man...
He didn't play Jesus. James Caviezel did.
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
Quote by zombies
details please

Oh alright... Sorry for thread hijack.

'Twas on the set of Rambo 2. My uncle plays the guy in the prison scene with the tarantula crawling on him. Now, my uncle's parents were both Italian, and I think he lived in Italy/Mexico for a while, but anyway, Rambo 2 was filmed in Mexico.

My uncle met Stallone in the make-up place and Stallone (who, apparently, is a massive asshole) made some comment about his ethnicity or something, and my uncle gets pissed off and starts yelling at Stallone in Italian, to which he said some thing about him not speaking "the lingo", which is funny because he's supposed to be the Italian Stallion.

Later, everyone was at a night club (my uncle did not feel embarrased to tell me that despite not being able to brush his teeth or bathe to make his small contribution to the film better, he never got so much poon thrown at him) and my uncle goes to the bathroom. One of Stallone's body guards walks in and holds a knife to my uncle John's throat saying some thing like "The boss doesn't want you around here", to which my Uncle, with balls of steel (he was in the army a while) says that he should go ahead, because he was a gringo, and uncle John wasn't, and they were in Mexico, and he'd like to see how well that went.

Needless to say the guy pussed out. Later my uncle, who was friends with the guy that owned the place tells him what just happened to him, and the owner instantly kicks Stallone out, to much applause and "**** your mother, carrone!"s.

Quote by -NOFX-
He didn't play Jesus. James Caviezel did.

Wow. My point stands, however.
Quote by TheBurningFish
Oh alright... Sorry for thread hijack.

'Twas on the set of Rambo 2. My uncle plays the guy in the prison scene with the tarantula crawling on him. Now, my uncle's parents were both Italian, and I think he lived in Italy/Mexico for a while, but anyway, Rambo 2 was filmed in Mexico.

My uncle met Stallone in the make-up place and Stallone (who, apparently, is a massive asshole) made some comment about his ethnicity or something, and my uncle gets pissed off and starts yelling at Stallone in Italian, to which he said some thing about him not speaking "the lingo", which is funny because he's supposed to be the Italian Stallion.

Later, everyone was at a night club (my uncle did not feel embarrased to tell me that despite not being able to brush his teeth or bathe to make his small contribution to the film better, he never got so much poon thrown at him) and my uncle goes to the bathroom. One of Stallone's body guards walks in and holds a knife to my uncle John's throat saying some thing like "The boss doesn't want you around here", to which my Uncle, with balls of steel (he was in the army a while) says that he should go ahead, because he was a gringo, and uncle John wasn't, and they were in Mexico, and he'd like to see how well that went.

Needless to say the guy pussed out. Later my uncle, who was friends with the guy that owned the place tells him what just happened to him, and the owner instantly kicks Stallone out, to much applause and "**** your mother, carrone!"s.

yeah your uncle told me that story when we went on the trip to the moon
Oh that's why he played Brave heart so well....
He's a savage by nature!
Currently My Rig Consists of:

Guitars:
Starcaster by Fender
Takamine Acoustic

Amps:
SP10
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
yeah your uncle told me that story when we went on the trip to the moon

You don't know him. He wouldn't lie about that ****.

Exaggerate a few details, maybe... It's a cool story, nonetheless.

Quote by article
Oskana is pregnant with Gibson's child.

How is that at all relevant...
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.