The past couple days I've been lacking a wholeness feeling to what I do. I'm a bi-polar so I'm usually used to not getting **** done when I'm manic or being very numb when I'm depressed but the past few days I've had multiple shifts and today I've been lacking a wholeness feeling and have an overbearing rain cloud over me it seems.

Anyone have any help?
Manic depression is searchin' your soul...
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Welcome to my world... this is my 11th month of the exact **** you described.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
I've had kind of feeling for a majority of this year

Writing songs, working out (actually relieves a lot of stress), and getting stoned always helps.
Quote by yomoma21
play guitar?

Can't quite possibly keep up anymore. I usually go for an hour to 2 a day, with 3 hour sessions once or twice a week. I've clocked about 6 today and my hand is tired and painful.
Quote by piratemetalhead
I've had kind of feeling for a majority of this year

Writing songs, working out (actually relieves a lot of stress), and getting stoned always helps.

I agree with this.. maybe not the getting stoned, but seriously working out makes you feel a lot better afterwards.. try it..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

As far as the people syaing 'welcome to my world' I feel your pain, but this seems as if I'm not here. Everything seems to be ignoring me in the real world.
When I feel like that,

I look to the Heavens.

(I'm a Christian and I personally find God to be the best comforter)
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
Quote by Benguitar2
When I feel like that,

I look to the Heavens.

I'm a 'christian' (I base the majority of my beliefs among catholic faith) but I'm pretty disgusted with church/organized religions. I tried to look toward God but I unusually found nothing to come to me. Thanks for the suggestions, though, people.
HAH! He lacks the feeling in his hole.

On a serious note, try talking to people about it.

EDIT: As in, in real life. The pit doesn't help like real peeps can.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by Benguitar2
When I feel like that,

I look to the Heavens.

I wish more people weren't afraid to say this, if it's what they feel. You might be flamed by some cynical ass, but I'm glad you suggested this.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Benguitar2
When I feel like that,

I look to the Heavens.

Here's a fire extinguisher, you're gonna need it.

All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
Quote by tremeloud
HAH! He lacks the feeling in his hole.

On a serious note, try talking to people about it.

EDIT: As in, in real life. The pit doesn't help like real peeps can.

Being the teenager I am, I sent out a mass text with "Hey, whats up" a few hours ago. Nothing. Oh well. Someone will show up.
Quote by Benguitar2
When I feel like that,

I look to the Heavens.

Dont listen to him dude.

For real, you been playing guitar till it makes you sick

6 hours in a day is more than enough. Play some video games, go hack some demons up or unload your magnum into a room full of people that are trying to kill you

watch random videos on youtube, look at guns, look at guitars, read the news, jack off.

whatever
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
^^Would play the video games but I got massive Red Ring'd on my 360 (1/2 my system asploded it seemed like. parts of the casing popped off) and my PS2 is dead...trying to find money to get a new one while the XBOX is out.
manhangi- Hey dude, I'm disgusted with some Churches and Christians too. What matters is your heart not what other people say about you.

SoWrongItsMatt- Thank you~

InfiniteRain- Doubt it, but thanks for the offer.

Edit-

Vypor- Not the greatest suggestion in the world..
Quote by bemiswins

Last edited by Benguitar2 at Jul 30, 2009,
Quote by manhangi
^^Would play the video games but I got massive Red Ring'd on my 360 (1/2 my system asploded it seemed like. parts of the casing popped off) and my PS2 is dead...trying to find money to get a new one while the XBOX is out.

Dang, I'd be manic too.

Well, someone else said get stoned. I'd do that.

I dont know man, I use to get like that alot still do every now and then. You really just have to try your hardest to keep a positive attitude.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by will123456789
I agree with this.. maybe not the getting stoned, but seriously working out makes you feel a lot better afterwards.. try it..

I only recently started working out (out of boredom), and sweating and calming down from it is just insanely relaxing.

Honestly TS, if you have any weights laying around, go for it. Or even just do a ****load of pushups/ situps. It passes the time quickly, and you might become a giant hulking mass of destruction if you do it enough.
I already know about the **** man, I play football. hehehehe

Unfortunately I'm a tiny **** with a lot of punch in a not so muscly frame.
Quote by manhangi
I already know about the **** man, I play football. hehehehe

Unfortunately I'm a tiny **** with a lot of punch in a not so muscly frame.

I'm just like that too, But working out is a great thing to do also.
Quote by bemiswins