It was basically Judd Apatow's follow-up to Freaks and Geeks, and it also got canceled after just one season. Any fans here?
I rewatched every episode of Freaks and Geeks yesterday.

Second favourite show ever.
I still remember the AMAZING episode with Ted Nugent in it, this was a wonderful program, as was Freaks And Geeks
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
i loved freaks and geeks, but i never watched undeclared after episode 2, don't know why
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
I also found out Judd Apatow was behind Heavyweights, the single greatest Disney film of all time!
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by pwninator123
I also found out Judd Apatow was behind Heavyweights, the single greatest Disney film of all time!

no way! that's awesome
Go Veg.
Quote by FruscianteFan77
Never heard of it but it sounds awesome, I'm gonna have to watch it somewhere.

Edit: And yes, Heavyweights kicks ass. Also I just saw Judd Appatow on The Daily Show, he was pretty funny.

If you wanna check it out, the first few episodes are on Youtube.
This show sounds familiar to me, can one summarize the characters for me?
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
This show sounds familiar to me, can one summarize the characters for me?

Wikipedia can
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
To save him the trouble:

Steven Karp: Steven was a celibate geek in high school. He has a particular affinity for The Matrix and The X-Files. He grew up only ten minutes away from the UNEC campus. In college, Steven is fairly popular among the students, but he is still somewhat nerdy.

Lizzie Exley: Steven's neurotic, highly enthusiastic floor mate and eventual girlfriend. Used to date Eric (Jason Segel) but broke up with him after he found out that she had a one-night stand with Steven during their first day at UNEC.

Lloyd Haythe: Steven's British roommate. He often makes Steven leave their room so that he can have sex. Despite constantly picking on Steven, he's very protective of his roommate, and looks out for his best interests. Serves as an advisor in romantic affairs to all his suitemates.

Rachel Lindquist: Lizzie's roommate. Is initially nervous at the prospect of living away from her family, but eventually breaks free of her anxiety and embraces a party girl mentality.

Ron Garner: Steven's wise-cracking, glasses-wearing, beer-guzzling, chubby Canadian suitemate who comes to U.N.E.C. from Vancouver. With his dry sense of humor, Ron is the brains of the group. Briefly dates Kelly (Busy Philipps), a campus tour guide.

Marshall Nesbitt: Steven's suitemate who came to U.N.E.C. from Sioux City, Iowa. His parents still believe that he is a business major, although he switched courses at the last minute. Despite his less-than-stellar work ethic, he is Mr. Burundi's (Gerry Bednob) favorite worker at the cafeteria. Has a crush on Rachel.

Hal Karp: Steven's father, a recent divorcee who experiences a mid-life crisis and is a constant embarrassment to Steven.

Quote by HeavyMetalMan28
To save him the trouble:

Thanks for that, I think I was thinking of another show though. Maybe I'll check this out one day.
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Quote by HeavyMetalMan28
^I always wanted to punch Sam in the face though, can't stand him.

He was pretty damn annoying.

The episode where Ken calls the guidance counselor gay is the best, by far.