So am I the only one with this awsome fuzz pedal? (I own the MKII version).

Ive been playing around with it but I cant seem do dial in that Fuzzface sound.
Anyone that can help?

So lets share our settings!
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.
Well I don't think you can get that FuzzFace sound because the Swollen Pickle is more of a Big Muff Style fuzz.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Well yeah its a Big Muff PI clone but sure you could dial in some sweet Hendrix or Gilmour fuzz with it?
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.
I own a Big Muff, tried the Swollen Pickle and could not seem to pull a sweet, sustaining, smooth lead from it like I can with the Big Muff.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Damn it.

Do I have to make my own Fuzzface to get some sweet lead tones ?
Quote by ljohn