Page 1 of 2
Alright pit,

I need some help designing my tattoo. I want to get an Ankh with some spiraling arrows weaving in out of it (think Recycle arrows). the arrows need to have some thickness becasue i want to fill the arrows in with blue and put a few green continents to give it a earth like look. if anyone is good with photoshop or just can draw a decent sketch of this i would be forever grateful! (not the most artistically gifted haha)

Thanks feel free to ask any details that may help!

cheers.
Quote by Grindar
Body paint>tattoos

If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by MushroomBomb
You might want to also ask in the Body Modifications thread, there might be some experienced people there. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=578721&highlight=body+modification

this
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Yea i though about it but i figured i might get a few more views from just artist who are not into tattoos by posting in a new thread.

and yes body paint is nice haha but the tattoo symbolizes a lot of my beliefs and i would love to have it on my body permanently!
seeing as how it will be on my body for until im put in the ground i little bit of detail might make it a bit more visually appealing haha
Quote by HeritageQB11
seeing as how it will be on my body for until im put in the ground i little bit of detail might make it a bit more visually appealing haha

Body paint.
Something like this?

Just a quick sketch as I'm in the middle of lunch, but if that's what you want I can do a proper thing later.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
damn dude thats looking good! thanks.

I kinda want the ankh alone and then like three arrows spiraling around and weaving though it. to symbolize eternal life as a spiral. but thanks man i would love to see more whenever you have the time!
One word

Hydralisk

edit:

**** didn't even read the first post

ahh well, my opinion still stands
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
One word

Hydralisk

edit:

**** didn't even read the first post

ahh well, my opinion still stands

+1

Only better thing would be a Hydralisk drawn in body paint, killing a Firebat drawn in body paint.
Quote by HeritageQB11
damn dude thats looking good! thanks.

I kinda want the ankh alone and then like three arrows spiraling around and weaving though it. to symbolize eternal life as a spiral. but thanks man i would love to see more whenever you have the time!

I see. I'll draw another up after I'm finished eating then.
How's this?

Again, just a quick concept sketch. I made the arrows serpentine like due to snakes also symbolizing cycles.
thats a lil better. maybe shorten up the arrows and have the, start at the top of the ankh and spiral down. I dont really want the arrows to go to far outside the two arms of the ankh.

If you like it, I could definetaly do a more detailed one for you.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
toby3p0 that's getting there! I like thick arrows maybe three going down it. If you and Taydr where to make like a hybrid of yours and his 3rd concept that would start to look really close to what i in vision!

thanks you guys so much!
im not gonna help you cause i suck at drawing (but id help you) but i just wanna know, what does the tatto mean? does it mean ''egyptians recycle'' or something like that?
Quote by actaderock
im not gonna help you cause i suck at drawing (but id help you) but i just wanna know, what does the tatto mean? does it mean ''egyptians recycle'' or something like that?

I believe it symbolizes that life is an eternal cycle of life, death, life, death, and so on.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
I believe it symbolizes that life is an eternal cycle of life, death, life, death, and so on.

Plastic->Bottle->Recycled->Plastic->Gun->Death

At least, if you're using a gun like mine.
Quote by HeritageQB11
toby3p0 that's getting there! I like thick arrows maybe three going down it. If you and Taydr where to make like a hybrid of yours and his 3rd concept that would start to look really close to what i in vision!

thanks you guys so much!

how big do you want to make it? I was thinkin it was just gonna be a smaller one.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by Grindar
Plastic->Bottle->Recycled->Plastic->Gun->Death

At least, if you're using a gun like mine.

Isn't your gun like, a flashlight?
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
Isn't your gun like, a flashlight?

Nah,

See what I mean about the plastic?

It's really carbon fiber.
Quote by Grindar
Nah,

Plastic gun that is really carbon fiber

If you came near my car with that thing, I would pee a little bit.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
If you came near my car with that thing, I would pee a little bit.

I'm in Canada, I can't carry

But if you came near MY car, you would pee a little.

Edit:

My gun is really badass looking, I never really thought about it. It looks like some awesome futuristic gun, except still modern.
Quote by Grindar
I'm in Canada, I can't carry

But if you came near MY car, you would pee a little.

Edit:

My gun is really badass looking, I never really thought about it. It looks like some awesome futuristic gun, except still modern.

It is a seriously badass gun, dude.

Plus, you guys get maple syrup, you can't have all the fun.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
its going to be on my upper back and extend to to my shoulder blades so relatively good size.

Its just symbolizes my beliefs on life and death. I feel life is eternal in sense that we live now in our human state but when we die our body decomposes and nourishes the earth fertilizing the life new things thus our life is spiral never ending. basically reincarnation through fertilization. The ankh is the symbol for eternal life and with spiraling arrows with a earth on them shows eternal life through earth and all its living beings on it.
Quote by HeritageQB11
its going to be on my upper back and extend to to my shoulder blades so relatively good size.

Its just symbolizes my beliefs on life and death. I feel life is eternal in sense that we live now in our human state but when we die our body decomposes and nourishes the earth fertilizing the life new things thus our life is spiral never ending. basically reincarnation through fertilization. The ankh is the symbol for eternal life and with spiraling arrows with a earth on them shows eternal life through earth and all its living beings on it.

IS THE EARTH GOING TO HAVE HYDRALISKS ON IT?

At least have a couple of dinosaurs, please?

I DRAWED YOU ONE

got a little sloppy with the sharpie

Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Hey TS, check this bitch out
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by Grindar
^I notice a lack of dinosaurs.

FUCK. I knew I forgot something.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by username94
Hey TS, check this bitch out
(Invalid img)

Mine totally kicks yours' ass
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Page 1 of 2