sounds killer, heavy as hell and the neck is fat but kinda sticky. got it for 320$ out the door in a pawnshop. any idea of what its worth?
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1

I hate you.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Killedelphia19
Seconded. nothing personal... HNGD though...

No....It's very personal...

HNGD

The only Elitist left that i know of is an LP being sold at long and mcquade for like 1500 or soemthing....to which i was like HELLZ NOE
i really really really dont think thats a Fuji-gen epi elite... just saying

anywho... HNGD

EDIT: the later year models do have metal tuners... so maybe you got the real deal
Last edited by just17n8 at Jul 31, 2009,
....wow.

One heck of a deal. The Elitist were $1250 in most places before being discontinued.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by just17n8
i really really really dont think thats a Fuji-gen epi elite... just saying

anywho... HNGD

EDIT: the later year models do have metal tuners... so maybe you got the real deal

serial number F301207
Your guitar was made at the
Fuji-gen Plant, Japan
Production Number: 01207
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by edge11
serial number F301207
Fuji-gen Plant, Japan

I'm pretty sure that's how the serial numbers for Ibanez guitars were. Not so sure about Epiphone guitars.
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
Japanese guitar!?!
Nice!
HNGD
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
To clarify: does it say 'Elite' or 'Elitist' on the back? Because those were two different series of guitars. The 'Elite' were generally considered to be a bit better but were exclusive to the Japanese market. 'Elitist' was made for all other markets and were great guitars but allegedly not quite as good as Elite models - but then so few people have played both I'm a bit suspicious about the comparisons people make. Elite's are still worth a touch more than Elitist models simply because of the rarity but meh.

You got an incredible deal either way.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by edge11
serial number F301207
Fuji-gen Plant, Japan

I stand corrected... congratulation
I think if it's 2003 it must be an Elitist. Elite was the name of the previous series and it was decided to change the name to Elitist later on.
Moving on.....
Quote by MrFlibble
To clarify: does it say 'Elite' or 'Elitist' on the back? Because those were two different series of guitars. The 'Elite' were generally considered to be a bit better but were exclusive to the Japanese market. 'Elitist' was made for all other markets and were great guitars but allegedly not quite as good as Elite models - but then so few people have played both I'm a bit suspicious about the comparisons people make. Elite's are still worth a touch more than Elitist models simply because of the rarity but meh.

You got an incredible deal either way.

It's an elite, from what i gather the only elite that was fro the domestic market ion japan was the one with the gibby headstock, the tombstone headstock was for every where else. Also they changed the name of the line to elitist because of copyright issues.
Quote by KenG
I think if it's 2003 it must be an Elitist. Elite was the name of the previous series and it was decided to change the name to Elitist later on.

its an elite
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Like MrFlibble said, Elite or Elitist, it is one hell of a steal.

I got charged $750 for my current Elitist but in the 300s it's practically next to free. Enjoy your guitar mate.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
edge11, awesome price! Congrats and enjoy the new beast!

Quote by wair138
I'm pretty sure that's how the serial numbers for Ibanez guitars were. Not so sure about Epiphone guitars.
The F in the SN indicates it was made at the Fuji-Gen factory which also made Ibanez, G&L, etc.
Quote by KenG
My 2007 MIJ Epis for the domestic Japanese market are from the Elite series, too.