Page 1 of 2
I fought for the first time of my life today. It was just a boxing tournament me and my friends were having for fun. We used 4 oz. gloves, which definitely hurt pretty bad. At the start of the match my opponent clocked me in the face really good a few times and disoriented me, I didn't land a single punch. Even though it was my first time, it still sucks to get your ass beat. So i'm going to practice and train for a rematch! I have the strength, determination, and endurance to win. Just not the fighting skills/experience.

Pit, give me some fighting tips and share YOUR fight stories!
This one time back in elementary, me and my nemesis got into a fight. I was winning and someone in the crowd yelled out "FINISH HIM!". I thne processed to rip out his kidney.

Alllright.
well, let's see.

the knee is solid,

the groin is tender,

i'll let you figure it out.
Quote by Bleurgh
Almost the exact same thing happened to me except I didn't die .

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by SteveHouse
2^ What the flying fuck

pack your bags, move to the city.
kick him in the nads, then call him a bitch when he lies in fetus position.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by SGibson666
This one time back in elementary, me and my nemesis got into a fight. I was winning and someone in the crowd yelled out "FINISH HIM!". I thne processed to rip out his kidney.

Same here, except I ripped out his spine.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Some kid punched me in the stomach back in 4th grade.

Shit sucked
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I've been in 14 fights.

2 were CQC vs terrorists, and I kind of stabbed them to death.

7 were fights in high school, most were one hit knock outs, the others I just hit them till their faces were unrecognizable.

5 were professional MMA fights (not UFC or anything), and I won all of those, most of the people were terrible.

Edit:

I should've been on Team Canada for the Beijing Olympics for Judo, but I was in the fucking Army, shit sucks.

REAL EDIT:

Omfg drunk fights, if I've been drinking I usually pass out and crush the other person.
Last edited by Grindar at Jul 30, 2009,
Quote by SGibson666

Alllright.

o so youre a robot
I boxed one of my buddies once too. It was my first fight aswell and I didn't really know what to expect but I was pretty pumped. We started to fight and he gave me a good one on the jaw but it didn't hurt so that got me even more pumped and I went on to kick his ass pretty good. Needless to say I'm up for boxing again.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
once, i was walking behind my school out to the buses because i left class early, and i got jumped by a white guy and some mexicans. first time ever got punched in the face. it was not cool.
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
Last edited by Newse at Jul 30, 2009,
Well, i entered this boxing tournament today and beat the **** out of... oh wait that does'nt work here nvm
two and a half men.
Use your gloves to block your face so if you take a blow to the face your hands will hit you instead of theirs and it will soften the blow.

Me and my friends like to box, but I have TMJ, a jaw disorder from playing water polo, long story short I take 1 right hook to thr jaw and I'm out. Also don't box drunk, my friend did that the other day, got the crap beaten out of himself.
Quote by SGibson666

Alllright.

same, only I tried friendship. then the person kicked me in the shin so I punched his head off
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
So whos gonna make a pokemon reference?
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
I prefer to settle disagreements without physical confrontation.

...Oh wait, you did it on purpose?

I dunno, i've had some "fights" with friends before where we just beat on each other for a while. Not too exciting. I don't see much of a point, to be honest. I just lift weights, feels similar.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
you gotta keep your hands up until you see an opening. you cant just randomly throw punches. or your gonna get decked.
Quote by Livewire8195
So whos gonna make a pokemon reference?

I don't know but I once whited out and was returned to the entrance of the nearest vet...
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
Quote by digimon go!
o so youre a robot

Eh, ripping out a human kidney is hard, that why I had to process it thru my... uh... Processor. It has a new bad-ass program installed on it, so removing vital organs is a now a breeze!
I'm only 13, but I'm 5 foot 11 and 140 pounds so I've had no problems with anyone lol.
You just read this sentence.
Quote by SGibson666

Alllright.

same, but I ripped his heart out
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
I prefer to settle disagreements without physical confrontation.

...Oh wait, you did it on purpose?

I dunno, i've had some "fights" with friends before where we just beat on each other for a while. Not too exciting. I don't see much of a point, to be honest. I just lift weights, feels similar.

I agree.

One time me and my freind were wrestling and he had his knee up and he pulled me down on it. I couldn't breathe.

^^HAHA!!

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
Knees and elbows are great for hitting with. Avoid hitting the face unprotected. Keep your kicks quick and low. Learn some grapples and throws. Try to have at least two to three different options for a counter-attack, so you don't do the same thing every time. For the love of God don't headbutt unless you want a concussion. Learn a High-Low technique (fake a high hit, block high, punch low, or do the opposite). Kick them hard in the gut to knock the wind out of them. Keep your mouth closed. Keep a guard up at all times.

That's all I can think of that I can explain in text. I took martial arts for two years and progressed quickly.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Jul 30, 2009,
Quote by SGibson666
Eh, ripping out a human kidney is hard, that why I had to process it thru my... uh... Processor. It has a new bad-ass program installed on it, so removing vital organs is a now a breeze!

quit the jive man
I fought my Dad, I lost the first time. I trained in the hyperbolic time chamber achieved super saiyan and than I beat him. Good thing I stole all his senzu beans too so he didn't heal back.

EDIT: seriously though I almost got int a fight back in 5th grade because we were playing dodgeball and this bully was throwing it at us and he was targeting us and it was crazy and my friend through the ball into the field, and the bully started beating on my friend. I almost jumped on the bully's back and beat him up but I chickened out and hid somewhere
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Last edited by The_lizard_king at Jul 30, 2009,
Quote by Guns&Rosesman49
I'm only 13, but I'm 5 foot 11 and 140 pounds so I've had no problems with anyone lol.
That's pretty impressive, you freak! Just kidding.
I've never gotten in a proper fight before. This douche bag in high school kept kicking my tennis bag and I turned around and socked him in the chest. But I was a weak little bitch so it didn't really do anything. All he said was "Try that again" but you could tell he was scared too otherwise he would've kicked my ass. That little **** nugget.
Good luck next time man. I just learned tonight I have my first unofficial MMA fight tomorrow night.

I've got wrestling experience and a month of MMA training and I'm fighting a pretty strict boxer, I'm nervous as ****. We're both weighing in at roughly 265 so its gonna be a doozy...
I'm Tyler
Quote by Alex Vik
Knees and elbows are great for hitting with. Avoid hitting the face unprotected. Keep your kicks quick and low. Learn some grapples and throws. Try to have at least two to three different options for a counter-attack, so you don't do the same thing every time. For the love of God don't headbutt unless you want a concussion. Learn a High-Low technique (fake a high hit, block high, punch low, or do the opposite). Kick them hard in the gut to knock the wind out of them. Keep your mouth closed. Keep a guard up at all times.

That's all I can think of that I can explain in text. I took martial arts for two years and progressed quickly.

+1

Knees can be a Godsend.

I never see elbows utilized in MMA, but one of my major training routines for Goju is a 360 degree thing of different elbows.

I depend on sweeps, and some low Judo takedowns, probably the best things you can do, as throws aren't really that useful. Grappling is dumb unless you're submission fighting. In a real fight, boot the fucker in the face.
I try to avoid street fights but I got a couple

1. At school during lunch this kid hit my friend so I jumped up and pushed him away so he hit me so I put him in the thai clinch and knee'd him wanderlei silva style and he went unconsious got suspended for two weeks it was so cash.

2. Kid grabbed me cause I called him a pussy so I manage to get him in the Dirty Boxers Clinch and elbow him and I cut him pretty bad so he ran but I didn't get in trouble cause it was in the parking lot again it was so cash.
I've done a pretty similar thing....Also I can't spell.

STORY!

It was about 1.5 years ago, myself and a friend were walking about durring lunch hour, and we went to the local parks area. There we found a group of young roughians (Our friends) who were having a boxing tournement, and we were watching in ammusement, when this mexican kid(I call him that because he's italian, it's like an inside joke) challanges me to a match. Well....I'm a pacifist, and I don't really approve of violence usually, but in this case it was for sport, and they REALLY egged me on, so I abliged to fight him (box him)

The match starts, and everyone is cheering like "Do it hippie! Kick his mex-italian ass!" (I mentioned I was a pacifist, and everyone knows he's mex-italian) I go to punch him, and he blocks the first, but leaves his face wide open for a second....He falls to the ground, and says "Wait, wait, I'm not done!" (The rules were if someone falls the match is over) So we start again, and he came at me as fast and hard as he was capable, and I (block ,block, block, Owww, damn it!) He hits me hard in the face, and I get a little woosie for a second, and he's still hitting me. He leans in to land a powerful blow to the side of me head, and at the last second I come to my scences, and I quikly block it and thrust all my weight into an uppercut. Needless to say he was stunned. He stood there for "1.....2....3.....4.....5.....6....7.." seconds, I counted in my head, then he fell like the punch had just then landed. I started feeling woosie again, but I swollowed the feeling, and leaned in to ask if he was allright....What came out was "Are you (BARF!)" I vomited all over him, then I lost conciousness for about a half second, just enough to fall, and be caught by the friend I had come with. He jumped up, covered in puke, looked at me with a menacing look in his eyes, and said sternly "Wanna call it a draw???"

That was basically my only experience in boxing.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
I came here expecting anal
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I try to avoid street fights but I got a couple

1. At school during lunch this kid hit my friend so I jumped up and pushed him away so he hit me so I put him in the thai clinch and knee'd him wanderlei silva style and he went unconsious got suspended for two weeks it was so cash.

2. Kid grabbed me cause I called him a pussy so I manage to get him in the Dirty Boxers Clinch and elbow him and I cut him pretty bad so he ran but I didn't get in trouble cause it was in the parking lot again it was so cash.

Neither of those ever happened, did they?
Quote by Mockstairwell
Same here, except I ripped out his spine.

Same. But I also ripped out his throat. Just goes to show, we all have different quirks.
Quote by Guns&Rosesman49

5 11 140?
i have found a skinny ****er just like me
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Quote by Grindar

Go put on your judo gi and jump off a bridge.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
Go put on your judo gi and jump off a bridge.

It would probably shrink.
Quote by Grindar

Page 1 of 2