I want a delay pedal because I play a lot of U2 songs, but you cant really play them without delay...so...what is a good delay pedal that can give me a good U2 sound? I have found a few possibilities, so feel free to comment of those, or suggest your own.

- Marshall Echohead
- Line 6 Echo Park
- Digitech Digidelay
Gear:
Gibson Vintage Mahogany LP
Line 6 Echo Park
Peavey Classic 30
Seagull Entourage Mini Jumbo
Vox V847A Wahwah pedal
You'll probably want something with tap tempo for such.

I recommend the DigiTech Hardwire DL-8, I love mine (it has tap tempo, a looper and a few different modes of delay) If you want to go analog, wait for the Electro-Harmonix Memory Boy to come out.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
You'll probably want something with tap tempo for such.

I recommend the DigiTech Hardwire DL-8, I love mine (it has tap tempo, a looper and a few different modes of delay) If you want to go analog, wait for the Electro-Harmonix Memory Boy to come out.

+
The DL-8 is great
My buddy got the DigiTech Hardwire delay. I love it its pretty versatile and not TOO expensive. You def get a good solid pedal and works well too!.

So i'd tell ya to take a look at one.
I hear great things about the DL8 and the DL4, but I will say this; I have been using a Boss DD-20 since I started my sordid romance with delay, and it's been a great pedal to me. I'd consider that one too, the number of options and tones is really quite impressive.
Tobacco Sunburst Fender Strat
(Lollar Dirty Blonde pickups)
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
the DD20 is out of my price range, but what about the DD6? i could get one for only $60. Could it give me a good u2 sound?
Gear:
Gibson Vintage Mahogany LP
Line 6 Echo Park
Peavey Classic 30
Seagull Entourage Mini Jumbo
Vox V847A Wahwah pedal
If you can get a DD-6 for that much, I'd do it. Probably the best option you've got, I suppose.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??