Okay, so I'm in a bit of a quandary here.
I'm looking at a BC Rich NT Warlock (the lefty one). I've got a spare set of EMGs (81/60) lying around, so I'm gonna replace the BDSM pickups right off the bat. The guitar's neck through, has 24 frets, and an ebony fretboard, as well as a wicked body shape and headstock. Looks like a perfect match for me. But here's my issue. According to the BC Rich website, one of the specs is as follows:

"Bridge/Tailpiece - Floyd Rose Original Tremolo"

According to Musician's Friend, it's a Licensed Floyd. Can anyone help me out? I don't want a licensed hunk of junk on this guitar, I'm looking for the real deal.
So, which is it?

Also, inb4 "don't buy BC Rich," I will ignore these comments.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Last edited by Justice4AllOne at Jul 30, 2009,
Im pretty sure it's original. But the thing that might be getting confused is that it is an Original Floyd Rose, but made in Korea, thus they can take it as being licensed
I've heard of the MIK "Original" Floyd Roses, but never used one. Are they any less in quality?
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo

Quote by oneblackened
They are the same as the OFR's from Germany, except they are made in Korea
Outsourcing to Asia usually means it's cheaper, because it can be made cheaper there.
Is the quality still the same?
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem

Quote by MightySumo

Quote by oneblackened
It's a good trem. The problem with most cheap LFR is that they use cheap materials, the Korean OFR use the same as the OFR from Germany. It's a good trem, don't get so worked up about it.
Quote by Ghold125
It's a good trem. The problem with most cheap LFR is that they use cheap materials, the Korean OFR use the same as the OFR from Germany. It's a good trem, don't get so worked up about it.

Not really getting worked up, just making sure I'm getting what I'm paying for.
Thanks for the help.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem

Quote by MightySumo

Quote by oneblackened
Quote by Ghold125
It's a good trem, don't get so worked up about it.

But he should be getting worked up about it, Otherwise he could be buying some cheap crappy trem.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...