Can someone recommend me some bands that play 7 strings tuned down a 1/2 step other than nevermore?
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Rose Funeral plays in drop G# on 7 strings, the top 6 strings are down half a step
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
Jackson Rhoads Pro
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
Pedals: Boss, Ibanez, Digitech
Cables: Mogami
Amp: Peavey 5150 w/ Marshall Half Stack
i don't know forsure but i know fear factory plays a 7 string... same with arkaea.. don't know the tuning though... and divine heresy... the odd song dino will play a 7 string.. he also plays a 8 string to in G
i know where the slime live by morbid angel is played on a 7 string, but i don't know the tuning.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Morbid Angel plays half a step down both on 6's and 7's

A good Bb song is either:

God of Emptiness or Enshrined By Grace
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Wow, long time no see, Joe.

Divine Heresy are in A standard and F# standard
Fear Factory are in A standard.

I only know of two bands who've used Bb. Nevermore and Meshuggah.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Been busy with lots of stupid ****, so...haven't had time for UG
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
They actually use 6s, believe it or not. Mithras do, have fun feebly attempting to play that.
cannibal corpse
beneath the massacre

good luck learing that **** lol
Read my post. Not this.
Keep 'em coming. Wasn't interested in most of them, other than fear factory. except the songs i found that sounded good and were tabbed right were in standard.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
A crap load of Deathcore bands tune to drop A on 7's, though most of them are generic as hell.
I seen suicide silence at pedal to the metal. Both guitarist were using 7 strings. Not sure on the tuning though.
I can think of Strapping Young Lad, Aghora, and Spawn of Possession. Oh and Necrophagist are using 7s live now, so any new material should be with 7 strings.
to the tunings thread with ye!

and learn God of Emptiness while you're there! Its like, mandatory that you know that song if you have a 7 string.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]