AC/DC is playing in des moines at the wells fargo arena. tickets go on sale Aug 1st at 10:00am.

what is the best way to get tickets?

camp out over night
go to the box office around 6:00am
get them online at 10:00am

thanks,
no, you should wait till 4 hours before the concert and but the super-cheap-stand-in-front-of-the-stage tickets
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Quote by Aguamento
I think he gave three options, not answered. I'd say camp out overnight, right next to the ticket booth.

Well, the answer is obvious. Do all three.
It somehow amazes me how the users of the pit can be so friendly.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
Quote by The Contagen
Well, the answer is obvious. Do all three.

Yah. Camp out before 6 AM, with a laptop to buy the tickets online.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by Aguamento
I think he gave three options, not answered. I'd say camp out overnight, right next to the ticket booth.

good point.

it's supposed to rain Friday night. If i have to camp i will. but if i have just as good a chance by going on line with a couple of other people on other computer then i'll do that.
Quote by sw1ss023
Yah. Camp out before 6 AM, with a laptop to buy the tickets online.

Bound to be a WiFi connection somewhere near by the ticket booth. Someone has to be processing that stuff with some kind of internet connection.
Get your family involved and do all three
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
man you should defintly camp over nite its a part of the concert experience.......i suggest bringing drugs and or booze wit ya ...i did it in halifax for ozzy and it was pretty fun
Quote by godofdeth
AC/DC is playing in des moines at the wells fargo arena. tickets go on sale Aug 1st at 10:00am.

what is the best way to get tickets?

camp out over night
go to the box office around 6:00am
get them online at 10:00am

thanks,

I'm gonna go to that show!!!!!!!!!!!
Like others have said, camping out with a laptop sounds like a good idea. Have fun at the concert! I saw AC/DC the night before last and they were ****ing amazing!
AcDc plays the sixth in moncton and im headed there all ready got my tickets
I dont think THAT many people will be rushing for ACDC tix in Des Moines, Iowa, you should be fine
love is love // return to dust
Quote by godofdeth
good point.

it's supposed to rain Friday night. If i have to camp i will. but if i have just as good a chance by going on line with a couple of other people on other computer then i'll do that.

friday night youll be sleeping in the rain but ill be watching them play motha****aaaa

"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

online > lining up

but if u get locked out of the website for 10 minutes, then bad luck
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by godofdeth
AC/DC

i stopped reading at this.
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
i'm kind of thinking that if i stay home to buy the tickets online, somehow i won't get them. is there a certain number of tickets allotted to the box office, or to the online distributors? and if i camp out, is there a chance that all the people who stayed home to buy them online will get them before i have the chance? (assuming they sell out fast or at all)
hit up the box office if you want the best seats, when you buy online it randomizes what tickets it offers you. box office will have access to all available tickets.