Okay so it all began when my evil brother had to take a massive **** this morning. It apparently clogged the toilet. So when I had to answer Nature's Call, I was unaware of this. I looked in the toilet and saw some excess number 2, so I flushed it down, took a seat, and started doing my buisness. Suddenly, I realized my wang was in my own **** water. The toilet was overflowing so I called my brother (Bubba) and we started cleaning up. Words will never describe the horror of wiping up your own overflowing ****. When we finally finished, our mom came home and we informed her about our situation. Of course she blew her stack, but by now we were kinda used to it. So she looks at the still clogged, yet not overflowing toilet, and thought that the water reseded enough, so she flushes it, and it overflows again. This time it was even worse, but there was less **** in the water. After we cleaned that mess up, we put all the **** water towels in the washing machine, but then the washing machine broke down, so mom got super pissed off, yelling at us about how we should know how to use a washer and all. Bubba started getting supersticious saying that the ominous looking Elvis picture left to us in this house was bad luck. After unloading the washer, then retrying several times, we gave up, and I took a nap. When I woke up, Dad just arrived, brought the plunger and saved the day.
lol. sh*itty pun. lol
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
I lold like 5 times....
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Well at least you didn't have explosive diarrhea.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Oh crap, that sounds like one shitty story. I hope you didn't curl up in the fecal position. You better wash your hands of this before people start giving you shit for it.

Ok, I'm done now...
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by DiabloViper
Sounds like a shítty situation!

Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
kthxbai
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
The father's always there to save the day. That's why I usually don't even touch the toilet after this kind of things happen.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

August 9, 1945.
Quote by Bleurgh
Almost the exact same thing happened to me except I didn't die .

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by SteveHouse
2^ What the flying fuck

pack your bags, move to the city.
Quote by thelurker
You live in the southeastern U.S. dont you?

Down her we kill fokes fer such langige, boy.
Slappa tha bass
what a load of ****

no srsly GTFO
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by thelurker
You live in the southeastern U.S. dont you?

Yeah, I do. What is that supposed to mean?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by KGB_INC
Yeah, I do. What is that supposed to mean?

It means your parents are probably siblings.
Quote by rockzilla411
Okay so it all began when my evil brother had to take a massive **** this morning. It apparently clogged the toilet. So when I had to answer Nature's Call, I was unaware of this. I looked in the toilet and saw some excess number 2, so I flushed it down, took a seat, and started doing my buisness. Suddenly, I realized my wang was in my own **** water. The toilet was overflowing so I called my brother (Bubba) and we started cleaning up. Words will never describe the horror of wiping up your own overflowing ****. When we finally finished, our mom came home and we informed her about our situation. Of course she blew her stack, but by now we were kinda used to it. So she looks at the still clogged, yet not overflowing toilet, and thought that the water reseded enough, so she flushes it, and it overflows again. This time it was even worse, but there was less **** in the water. After we cleaned that mess up, we put all the **** water towels in the washing machine, but then the washing machine broke down, so mom got super pissed off, yelling at us about how we should know how to use a washer and all. Bubba started getting supersticious saying that the ominous looking Elvis picture left to us in this house was bad luck. After unloading the washer, then retrying several times, we gave up, and I took a nap. When I woke up, Dad just arrived, brought the plunger and saved the day.

LOL funny story homie..... but on the contrary to connect with this story, this too had happend to me .... twice.. though there was not **** in the water it was still very unpleasent
Quote by blackthought
It means your parents are probably siblings.

My parents aren't siblings. My mom's great grandparents are immigrants from Italy. There is no way possible.

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW?!
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by KGB_INC
My parents aren't siblings. My mom's great grandparents are immigrants from Italy. There is no way possible.

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW?!

He...he died in a kitchen fire when I was 4...
I liked the part where your wang was touching the dirty water. It was quite a visual image.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by KGB_INC

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW?!

not forcing us to burn pokemon games unlike yours, hick.
Quote by Bleurgh
Almost the exact same thing happened to me except I didn't die .

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by SteveHouse
2^ What the flying fuck

pack your bags, move to the city.
Quote by blackthought
He...he died in a kitchen fire when I was 4...

I'm so sorry. I... I didn't know.

Quote by Tanooki
not forcing us to burn pokemon games unlike yours, hick.

Have a nice hearty fuck you.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Try living with 8 people.

Especially after a night of drinking.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule