Is there anything out there that has user submitted/Free sheet music for vocals? I'm talking about new music not old classic songs like marry had a little lamb? I'm trying to learn more on singing theory(scales, keys,..) so I'm looking for examples as well as being able to sing covers correctly..
Get Guitar Pro (or the free alternative, Powertab) and download the Guitar Pro tabs on UG. Some of them will have the vocal melodies on a track so you can sing with that.
Quote by pwrmax
Get Guitar Pro (or the free alternative, Powertab) and download the Guitar Pro tabs on UG. Some of them will have the vocal melodies on a track so you can sing with that.

I do I have GP and use the vocal tracks in there, but I wanted to get more into reading sheet music.
you can always just hide the tab part
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by lanzaa
you can always just hide the tab part

Ya i didn't even think of the top having in transposed. I figured if ppl have the ability to do modern day(alt/rock/etc..) songs, then people out there would make sheet music for it also.
well they ain't free, but look into keyboard books. Often they will a transition of the vocal lines in the music. And often they'll even have the lyrics beneath it.