Hey let me know what you think of this song from my band Develin. Check out "Tell Me What is Right" or "Truth Unfolds". The rest of the songs at our myspace are new too! Let me know what you think C4C. Thanks! Here
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
Last edited by FoolishFool at Aug 1, 2009,
Thanks. Appreciate it that you took time to check us out! You're stuff ain't bad either, I would love to hear it with a good quality recording!
Quote by 1201ZJ
Quote by Damocles
Congrats on a good catchy tune ! Truth Unfolds is really good,nice chordchanges
and strong melody,good singing. Love the guitars under the chorus.Some vocal harmonies wouldn't hurt,though.;-)
Keep up the good work,this rocks

Crit mine IF you're into prog ;-)
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1139164

Nice Song! reminds me a lot of Dream Theater's Octavarium and the organ is reminiscent of something from Jethro Tull. Also, as a lot of people have already said, your guitar tone is pretty wicked. Song gives off a great Atmosphere keep it up!
Quote by 1201ZJ
Tell Me What is Right is a fantastic song! great singing, nice drums, backing vocals are just right and the guitars fit very nicely.

you guys have loads of potential, do you have an album out yet or songs on the radio? i could definitely hear you guys on an alternative radio station
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
Quote by TasianSensation
Tell Me What is Right is a fantastic song! great singing, nice drums, backing vocals are just right and the guitars fit very nicely.

you guys have loads of potential, do you have an album out yet or songs on the radio? i could definitely hear you guys on an alternative radio station

Yea we have an album i guess you could call it. We just finished recording 11 songs, but its nothing that we plan on profiting from; just something to give away to friends and people who come to our shows, etc.
Appreciate the comment about radio though!
Quote by 1201ZJ
I loved the backing vocals going on in Tell Me What is Right, and all the guitar in Truth Unfolds was just perfect. If you get a chance, could you listen to songs on my profile? Thanks.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!