Woo!
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
Can you make it just mahogany? I love my 000-15, but its not a dread :P
Very specific post you seem to have here...I didn't realize mahogany guitars were really all that common. What Mahogany dread do you have?
Composer of Scores for Film/Video Games/TV/and More!
Contact me if you have a project that you need music of any style for!
Quote by ReChord
Can you make it just mahogany? I love my 000-15, but its not a dread :P
Very specific post you seem to have here...I didn't realize mahogany guitars were really all that common. What Mahogany dread do you have?

They should make it any mahogany guitar. I played a 000-15 side by side with a D-15. 000-15 sounded way better. Loads better on the dynamics, didn't project as well though. nothings louder than a dread
Quote by Frames4ever
They should make it any mahogany guitar. I played a 000-15 side by side with a D-15. 000-15 sounded way better. Loads better on the dynamics, didn't project as well though. nothings louder than a dread

a jumbo should be louder! haha
Quote by avenger86
a jumbo should be louder! haha

In my experience Dreads still seem to project better. I think that most of the sound seems to get stuck in the bottom of a jumbo body. A guy at my church has a nice Gibson Jumbo Body, I can't remember which model, but he payed like 5grand for it. My Seagull's still louder, and it has laminate back and sides!!!
I have a cheap Oscar Schmidt Og-5sw, it's a subsidiary of Washburn. I only payed 300 hundred for it and the top is solid mahogany, the rest is laminate but it still sounds pretty damn good. The autograph i got from David Lee Roth upped the price on it a bit.
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton