Am I the only one who thinks Kat Von D acts like a total bitch on this show? I think shes cool and all but she is a BITCH. But then again it is her own shop, I guess I'd want it to be perfect too.

Oh, for those who dont know what im talking about.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LA_Ink
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Kat Von D is totally disgusting. And she's ****ing Nikki Sixx, so who knows what diseases she has.
She looks like the kind of woman who would end up sticking various objects up your anus if you had sex with her.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
i hate that blond chick on the show. kat von d is hot, and so was kim. too bad she left
Quote by stinger12345
Because the Bay Area is the ****.

Quote by RockGuitar92
I'd be like "wtf, bro?" Then I'd promptly ice the bitch.
Quote by punkrockdoc
i hate that blond chick on the show. kat von d is hot, and so was kim. too bad she left

Yeah, that blond chick is stupid.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
did anyone see that episode with Kat without her tattoos? it was on last week i think
she was hot
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
conversation is not the point of facebook. everybody knows the only reason anybody has facebook is to get a good look at that hot girl's tits who sits behind you in chemistry.
10 bucks says kat von d is a FREAK in bed.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
10 bucks says kat von d is a FREAK in bed.

Once again, she's ****ing Nikki Sixx. She probably has more STD's than you can count.
Quote by skaterskagg1
Once again, she's ****ing Nikki Sixx. She probably has more STD's than you can count.

I bet he has...Sixx...

ha?
haha?

Eitherway, that place is stupid, alwasy backing up frekin sunset and stuff (cus ppl stop to look and it's on the way to GC/Sam Ash)

I always wanna go in, take a guitar off the wall, get a news paper, roll it up, go up to her, and go "No, bad mister kitty, guitar is not for you"
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
Miami Ink > LA Ink

^^This

There were much better tattoos that came from Miami Ink. Too bad the show was cancelled
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
conversation is not the point of facebook. everybody knows the only reason anybody has facebook is to get a good look at that hot girl's tits who sits behind you in chemistry.