Do any power supplies fit the requirements to power the Whammy IV? It seems ridiculous to require its own individual power supply, and nothing else.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Not that I know of (well, there is one place that makes them, but they're in England and so have different wall voltage etc) The power supply for mine crapped out on me and I was pretty much forced to buy another one.

The Whammy needs 1300 mA, and like 9.6v AC power (most pedals need DC) so yeah...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
This just adds to my dislike of Digitech, hah! I really want a whammy though, so it's worth it.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I have an H Pro power supply for mine that hasn't given me any problems. I can't remember the model number offhand, but I know it has the same specs as the Digitech one.
The whammy need 9V AC which is why it needs it's own power supply. The 1300ma rating the H pro gives their power supplies is a bit generous though. I ordered a replacement power supply from digitech and they sent me a generic AC power supply rated at 1000ma and twice as beefy and runs much cooler than the H Pro which supposedly had 300ma more power.

So find yourself a good 9V AC power supply with a minimum of 1000ma rating.
Not taking any online orders.