Well Pit, on Saturday I'll be embarking on a week-long trip to Quebec City with my family and a couple friends. Now I've been twice before, so I know that it's a damn beautiful place and there's plenty of culture. Last time I was there, however, I was fifteen, and thus did not pay any attention to anything concerning the alcohol situation. Now I'm not looking to get absolutely ****faced and wake up naked on a stranger's couch. Any idiot could figure out how to do that. No, UG, what I want to know is what the choice local brew is and where the nicest places to find it are. If anyone's ever seen that show "Three Sheets", that's basically what I want to do on this trip. So, are there any Quebecois in the pit that want to help me out?
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
****ing beer dude! i was just in montreal last weekend. beer is the simple answer. beer and french women is such an amazing combination
Well of course I'm going to drink beer. What I'm asking is what's good for beer in Quebec. I know what's quality here, but all I really know about Canadian beer is Molson and Labatt. I want to know good regional beers to try.
Listen to mah discs.

Vote for me in the
Quote by VoodooChild15
Well of course I'm going to drink beer. What I'm asking is what's good for beer in Quebec. I know what's quality here, but all I really know about Canadian beer is Molson and Labatt. I want to know good regional beers to try.

Molson Canadian is the answer. you don't need regional. drink molson canadian. the reason to go to montreal is not the beer, it's the WOMEN!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Molson Canadian is the answer. you don't need regional. drink molson canadian. the reason to go to montreal is not the beer, it's the WOMEN!

Eww Molson.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Drink anything from La Barberie. It's an awesome local micro-brewery located in Quebec City and their beer is just awesome (I don't like beer but I like theirs).

The best place to drink it would be directly at the brewery. They do tours and tastings.

Edit: Forgot about Unibroue. The Fin Du Monde is also pretty ****ing awesome.
Last edited by Freddedonna at Jul 31, 2009,
Quote by ultimatedaver
DON'T DRINK MOLSON!!!!!!

If you're going to Québec, drink UNIBROUE!

Ask for a Fin du Monde. Yes. Do it.

edit: Trust me. I'm a local drunk.

THIS is what I'm looking for. After googling it, that's definitely going to be the first thing I try.
Listen to mah discs.

Vote for me in the
Quote by ultimatedaver
If you're going to Québec, drink UNIBROUE!

I want to try some of that stuff but I can't find it anywhere here (Saskatchewan)
Quote by VoodooChild15
THIS is what I'm looking for. After googling it, that's definitely going to be the first thing I try.

9% beer? Yes please!