The guitar is the EC-1000
Played it millions of times, but have not play the snow white version.

Is there a significant tone difference in the Vintage Black and Snow White models?
Gear i'm currently using:

Peavey 6505
Peavey Valveking (backup)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Furman M8-DX Power Conditioner
Mesa Rec and Stilleto cabs (stilleto previously traditional)
This is a serious question man.
Gear i'm currently using:

Peavey 6505
Peavey Valveking (backup)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Furman M8-DX Power Conditioner
Mesa Rec and Stilleto cabs (stilleto previously traditional)
Quote by xBreakxDownx
This is a serious question man.

No it is not. Do you really think the colour of the paint makes a difference?
No they won't sound the same. There will be the usual variation that you get from one guitar to the next down the production line.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

If you look closely, the more obvious changes would be the transfer of the control console from the tip of the drum kit to the other end, right in front of the drummer. Apart from that, the shape of the cymbals had been remodeled from the inverted fan form to the regular round-shaped ones. What you don't see even if you magnify your zoom to the max is the presence of three mini ports at the back: two for kick pedals, and one black mini jack for yet-to-be-seen purposes. Much like the one the Rock Band drum kit. cheap spy sunglasses Melbourne Solicitors Be that as it may, the other mystery to all this is that Activision has yet to unveil this revamped version of the drum kit. If it really were supposed to be for the GH5, you'd think they'd get a move on the launch of this peripheral given that the game itself is coming out in just a couple of months.
Quote by roohula
If you look closely, the more obvious changes would be the transfer of the control console from the tip of the drum kit to the other end, right in front of the drummer. Apart from that, the shape of the cymbals had been remodeled from the inverted fan form to the regular round-shaped ones. What you don't see even if you magnify your zoom to the max is the presence of three mini ports at the back: two for kick pedals, and one black mini jack for yet-to-be-seen purposes. Much like the one the Rock Band drum kit. cheap spy sunglasses Melbourne Solicitors Be that as it may, the other mystery to all this is that Activision has yet to unveil this revamped version of the drum kit. If it really were supposed to be for the GH5, you'd think they'd get a move on the launch of this peripheral given that the game itself is coming out in just a couple of months.

What the fudge does that have to do, with ANYTHING?!
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

Quote by roohula

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
everyone unfamiliar with spam bots eh?

anyways, the colors will not make a difference, all they can do is change the feel a little bit depending on the finish.
Spambot reported.

Colour makes no difference at all.

EDIT: What? He might not be a spambot. His other posts offer sensible advice but the cheap spy sunglasses and soliciters thing sneaked into his post. WTF?
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Aug 1, 2009,
Quote by roohula

Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Spambot reported.

Colour makes no difference at all.

EDIT: What? He might not be a spambot. His other posts offer sensible advice but the cheap spy sunglasses and soliciters thing sneaked into his post. WTF?

well the ting he posted is about guitar hero drums. maybe he copied and pasted and it copied an ad?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
well the ting he posted is about guitar hero drums. maybe he copied and pasted and it copied an ad?

Yeah, his post in this thread is just random.
might have posted accidently in the wrong thread? or maybe just for lols
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.