Ok, i searched a bit first and didnt find a similar thread, if i did, my bad, i did a really quick check, anyways... lets hear your thoughts on the heaviest clean riff you have ever heard. Mine would be This Love-Pantera and Aesthetics of Hate-Machine Head.
To live is to die from Metallica, the way they just sound leading to something is just so epic..
Most of these riffs only sound heavy because you're anticipating the riff after them when the band kicks in...
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by CatharsisStudio
savage messiah

Is that a BLS song? My gf always plays that if it is hehe, I always forget.

On a slightly off-topic note: how are the Rokits in your sig? I need a decent pair of nearfields, as I'm currently using a pair of cheap Edirols which lack a bit in the low end and aren't too kind with what they accurately put out, and I was thinking of a pair of the Rokits or Adam A5s (my friend has A7s) but I haven't had a chance to check either the A5s or Rokits.
Quote by CatharsisStudio
i love the rokits 2nd gen those adams are sick as **** though and no its an arch enemy song haha

Hmm, I think I have a tough choice to make then haha. I will see which I can get a better deal on maybe; think a local shop has some ex-demo A5s And I'm a fool, I actually have that Arch Enemy song on my iTunes!
Quote by CatharsisStudio
those adams own krks

Hopefully I'll be able to try out a CD of mine on both to get my own opinion, though you know your stuff if the VSTs thread is anything to go by so maybe I'll trust your good word