Incredible war metal from just three hours north of my home town.Basically a continuation of the famous cult band Conqueror. Drummer J.Read teamed up with Pete Helmkamp (Angelcorpse,Order From Chaos) to make one of the most psychotic, and aggressive bands ever. Definately an acquired taste, but i noticed that there was no recent thread on these guys. Anyone looking for ferocious,crushing extreme metal have probably stumbled upon these guys before and if your into this kind of stuff and haven't i doubt you will be disappointed. Fan Myspace
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Victory. Intolerance. Mastery and Infiltration.Downfall.Death are killer. Cool band.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
War Metal? This sounds more like Death/Grind to me. Pretty savage, nonetheless.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Yeah the old school grind influence is unquestionable. I always thought they sounded like Conqueror meets Reek era Carcass.I've been spinning my Victory.Intolerance.Mastery picture disc allot recently, Such a great release! I can never seem to find any Revenge on the internet though. It is very annoying.J.Read has one of the coolest drum styles ever. So barbaric and rudimentary but he hits with so much force and knows how to compliment music like this perfectly.
Quote by Steve08

This band will always be great,so unrelenting.J Read has the most ridiculously awesome vocals in black metal.And Auxiliary vomits to back them up is always good in my books.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Riffmast
Yeah the old school grind influence is unquestionable. I always thought they sounded like Conqueror meets Reek era Carcass.I've been spinning my Victory.Intolerance.Mastery picture disc allot recently, Such a great release! I can never seem to find any Revenge on the internet though. It is very annoying.J.Read has one of the coolest drum styles ever. So barbaric and rudimentary but he hits with so much force and knows how to compliment music like this perfectly.

Honestly, can't find it on the net? You mean to download or buy?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Well since then i have haha,did'nt use blogs back then to get my music.I actually picked up their most recent album at a record store in Calgary.Found Cremation at a different one,it was pretty sweet.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Zero Substance
**** that's good

yeah, love those vocals
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.