F*ck Life My.

DirtyEdit:
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Jul 31, 2009,
'my parents fight a lot, but the other day i found them slow dancing in the kitchen. it GMH '

RULE BRITANNIA
Today, while at work a young boy (about 5) and his father came through my register. The dad scolded him for touching everything saying that the lady would call the cops and they'd both get sent to jail. He grinned up at his dad and said 'If we're in jail we can play together everyday!' His innocence GMH.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
There's some sad ones in there.. thats why I refuse to read it.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Today, while at work a young boy (about 5) and his father came through my register. The dad scolded him for touching everything saying that the lady would call the cops and they'd both get sent to jail. He grinned up at his dad and said 'If we're in jail we can play together everyday!' His innocence GMH.

You're a very bad man.

Quote by GMH
Saw this on FML: "Today, I went to buy lunch at a grocery store. The total was 3 pounds, and my card got rejected for insufficient funds. I fished about for change, and found I only had 2 pounds. A homeless man behind me in the queue then offered to give me the remaining pound. A homeless man paid my lunch. FML"

FML?? GMH!

Last edited by imdeth at Jul 31, 2009,
A few years ago, I was sitting on a bus in the Dominican Republic with many other tourists waiting to go back to our resort. It was hot and many children were complaining to their parents. Then one man got up, counted the children and got off the bus. He went to the ice cream shop and bought every child an ice cream cone. He GMH and ice cream.

Wtf
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
i thought this one was good

I lost a very special necklace given to me by my 17 yo. boyfriend. I felt sick over it as it was so sentimental. Months later, my boyfriend found it in the cushion of our sofa. Only years later did I discover that he had saved up money to have an identical replica made so he could 'find it' for me and I would no longer feel so bad. That memory GMH
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
I still prefur FML
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by guitar-guy01
i thought this one was good

and who said all boys are dicks
Edit: this site has made my day thankyou TS
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Last edited by ryand111 at Jul 31, 2009,
This is ridiculous lol
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
So are elevators.

Yeah, it's a good job but it has it's ups and it's downs...
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
I love this website, it GMH
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
This made my entire week.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
A little girl was dying of cancer and her younger brother had a match for the bone marrow she needed. The doctors told him it was a matter of life and death. After he had the surgery, he asked the doctors how long he had to live. He thought if he gave his bone marrow to let his sister live he would die but he did it anyway. GMH

Omfg...

A few years ago, I was sitting on a bus in the Dominican Republic with many other tourists waiting to go back to our resort. It was hot and many children were complaining to their parents. Then one man got up, counted the children and got off the bus. He went to the ice cream shop and bought every child an ice cream cone. He GMH and ice cream.

These are fucking great!