EyeHatePeople
43 IQ
I'm a big straight edge hardcore fan and have run out of things to listen to. Have Heart and Carpathian are my favorite bands, so if people could recommend me some stuff like these bands...similar to Verse or Shipwreck AD or Antagonist.

Similar in vocal styles would be best, but musically is good too.

Thanks
12shinn21
UG's Jack Black
421 IQ
Not edge, but try Modern Life is War, Life Long Tragedy and The Carrier for starters. Check out the reccomendation thread up at the top as well.
kryptonite22
2,832 IQ
Again, not edge, but More Than Life and Defeater are another two to add. The rec thread would be the best place to ask, I figure.
IcePh0enix
Banned
1,721 IQ
If you don't already listen to Champion, you should. You could just check out all the bands on the Bridge 9 website and I'm sure you'll find some bands you like.

Also, not trying to be a dick, but there is a recommendations thread.
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
yea because you should definitely listen to bands just because they are straight edge and not just listen to a band that sounds good to you
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
MustangMan311
Cody
2,113 IQ
Quote by pmeg568c
yea because you should definitely listen to bands just because they are straight edge and not just listen to a band that sounds good to you

Straight edge hardcore pretty much all has a somewhat similar sound, so that's probably why he was asking.
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
There's a massive Reccomendation Thread at the top of the forum, please use it.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)