when i download itunes i click on the setup folder to install itunes and this little box comes up.. anyone had this problem or know how to fix it? Coz i cant put anything on my ipod coz i have no itunes!
Attachments:
itunes.jpg
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
I'm assuming that you HAVEN'T tried reinstalling.

Uninstall, and make sure you're downloading off of the Apple website.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
yer i tried to uninstall it.. n this same thing came up so i went through and tried to delete everything and anything i could find that was itunes related (not songs) and i cant find anything else.. (although im sure there is still so much stuff i cant find)
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
Well, if nothing works, try this:

Download this.

Then go to My Computer -> Program Files

Find iTunes, right-click and Delete.

Reinstall.

And honestly, use Google or Apple support next time.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.