So, My birthday's in a months time.

I'll probably have a bit of spare cash, so I'm thinking i should get a better Boost for my Jcm800. ATM I have an 80's black label SD-1 as my main boost, I'm just not digging the sound. It's pretty noisy and probably needs a service.

I'm sort of looking for an Avenged Sevenfold sort of sound. maybe a little more gain.

So, given my setup, what would you use as your boost?

Thank you in advance.
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
You could an eq, run it in front and put the volume slider all the way up to boost a little and also add more treble,bass etc. Or you can buy a bad monkey for a cheap overdrive. I use a dan cool cat drive, which is a fulltone ocd clone, and it gives a huge clean boost and really drives my amp, fairly transparent too.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Sorry dude I'm old school and I don't know about Avenged Sevenfold. But if you want the best clean boost around, Xotic RC Boost. Fantastic.
ive got the ts808 and i use it as a boost for everything but cleaned. i have it in front of my metal zone, it gives it that bite that would be good for avenged, but it makes my emg's hum
mah rig:
1986 guild t-250 (telecaster)
epi zakk wylde lp(81/85)
modded crybaby
vypyr 30
metal zone mt-1
ibanez ts808
^You have a Metal Zone and a Spider III

TS9DX
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Use the link in my Sig. It will help you compare most od's side by side. It's a great link to figure out what sound your going for.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.