some new gear has been coming my way lately and i hadn't got around to posting it yet.
first up:

line 6 POD Pro

then a behringer midi controller came a few weeks later:

and finally, today i got a boss me-5 off a mate who didn't want it anymore. score!

stoked XD
Ah,peavey studio pro 112 is actually a pretty nice amp,especially considering it's a budget solid state amp.
Christ all the multi effects you've got going there *heads explodes*
But where is said NGD?
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Ian hawkins
Ah,peavey studio pro 112 is actually a pretty nice amp,especially considering it's a budget solid state amp.
Christ all the multi effects you've got going there *heads explodes*
But where is said NGD?

the behringer was bought brand new lol
perhaps new used gear day would be more appropriate?
NUGD.

edit: oh yea, pod is used for amp models, i use my DD7 in the loop of the me-5, so the me-5 is only for effects.
i still use the pod wah, till i get a crybaby 535Q
Last edited by samlocke14 at Jul 31, 2009,
TS - your avatar is awesome. on the new gear.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
HNGD, that's a helluva load of effects.

not really, the only effects i use from the pod are wah tremolo.
all other effects are from my dd7 and the me-5
Quote by samlocke14
not really, the only effects i use from the pod are wah tremolo.
all other effects are from my dd7 and the me-5

Ah. I thought you used all the effects from both the me-5 and the pod.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Ah. I thought you used all the effects from both the me-5 and the pod.

haha no way, im not a fan of the pod effects, and the only reason i use the wah on the pod is because i haven't got myself a wah pedal yet. the me-5 is gonna be rack mounted on a shelf with some other stuff i plan on buying and all controlled by midi to avoid tap dancing (i have a number of different clean sounds)
Cool, I have an FCB1010 and can't figure out how the hell to use it LOL.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
^What do you have to use it with :/ ?

I was trying to use it with my Randall RM4 and ADA MP-1, but then I just eventually sold them both.

I could use it for my Vetta, but I have no idea wtf I'm doing
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Im not sure you can use it with the Vetta... U think you need a FB. Im in need of one still
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
Yay for NGD! Congrats
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
Im not sure you can use it with the Vetta... U think you need a FB. Im in need of one still

nah you can program vetta's with midi boards. happy NGD, you should record some POD amp models direct into your soundcard.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
nah you can program vetta's with midi boards. happy NGD, you should record some POD amp models direct into your soundcard.

i will, funnily enough my main computer, with fairly high specs has a horrible audio latency, but my ****box old laptop had no latency at all. so im gonna dust off the old laptop and get some sounds happening on my profile
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson

just for you, i did some rough recordings this afternoon they are on my profile now
Quote by samlocke14
just for you, i did some rough recordings this afternoon they are on my profile now

hey, i just got back from california and i didnt get the chance to check the internet over there so i'll look at them right now

EDIT: good stuff bro, i use the modern high gain model too, it's good. and also, i saw dream theater right before seeing this thread, and got to meet john petrucci and john myung
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Last edited by nutinpwnsgibson at Aug 7, 2009,