heyy

i have to do this radio show for media studies at school. only think is i need some ideas for segments it only has to be 20 minutes long and we've already got it to 15, so yeah any ideas wold help. (not music already have enough of that)
Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.
Quote by Morrie2995
heyy

i have to do this radio show for media studies at school. only think is i need some ideas for segments it only has to be 20 minutes long and we've already got it to 15, so yeah any ideas wold help. (not music already have enough of that)

You do realise that a radio show is supposed to be about one thing, right? Unless you have the same songs playing straight for fifteen minutes, you really don't have a enough music.

Also, if you really want something else, tell us how the 15 minutes you already have are.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Just mike up a computer playing some last.fm radio. They'll never know...

Music OR talk. Not both.
Unless this is like that thing I did in middle school...just get someone with an occupation in your topic (when you get one), and discuss the topic with him. It'll be over in no time.

If this is like the radio show I did in middle school...then GTFO.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
I had to do the same thing and all I did was play music people requested.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
no its like a pre recored thing, it has to go for 20 minutes with 3 people in a group, our supposed target audience is supposed to be our age . 13-17 year olds. And have you people never heard of Hamish and andy they talk and play music.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.
Quote by Morrie2995
no its like a pre recored thing, it has to go for 20 minutes with 3 people in a group, our supposed target audience is supposed to be our age . 13-17 year olds. And have you people never heard of Hamish and andy they talk and play music.

We've never heard of them
That means we don't listen to them
That means you shouldn't do talking and playing music if you want any listeners
Talk about what's going on in the local area? At school perhaps? Have a sort of 'media feature' where you discuss a current film or play etc. Have someone read the news? Weather?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Odlid
We've never heard of them
That means we don't listen to them
That means you shouldn't do talking and playing music if you want any listeners

I'd say I really enjoy listening to Hamish and Andy...but how much would you get done with both music and talking? There probably wouldn't be much of either if you did both.
we're already doing news and weather and we're doing a thing on state of the are, new hilltop hoods album, i new like 1or2 ideas i ca expand into a few segments. And even with music andtalking its not easy making the time.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
STFU FM!!!

You ask people to call you and in the middle of the sentence you scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP". And hang up. That would be entertaining for 20 minutes.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Crap CD of the week. Pretty self-explanatory...
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
talk about whats happening in the next programme
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!