I'm selling:

Line 6 Spider 3 75 - £120
Jackson Kelly KE3 Pro Series Black - £325 or best offer
Sharp Stereo System - £75
Nintendo Wii - £75
Playstation 2 - £30

The Line 6 Spider is a very good begginers amp with a large amount of multi effects and a wide range of tones and its very good for the money im offering, i see them on ebay often going for more than what im offering and sometimes the same.

The Jackson kelly is also a extremely good guitar, it has a very slim neck and its amazing to play, i need to get rid of it to upgrade, but i bought this guitar for 460 pounds about 4-5 months ago and I have learnt alot about what makes a good guitar whilst this has been in my possesion.

The Sharp stereo system is pretty old, but it still works and has a wide range to what it plays as it has 6 cd drives and 2 casset holders. It comes with 2 large subwoofers which originally came with the stereo, it EQ's well for all styles of music and I have not had any faults with it.

The Nintendo wii is in used condition, but sorry to say, it needs controllers and a sensor bar and its also got a greek plug, but thats easily solved with a transformer. It comes with 4 games, which are: Wii Sports, Zelda:Twighlight princess, Harry potter 4 and Pirates of the carribean:at worlds end.

The PS2 is again pretty old, but it is still working, with the exception of DVD's, in which the dvd software has been wiped, it comes with around 10-20 possibly more games, all of which work and if theres and interest i will count them up and list them, It also comes with 2 memory cards but it needs new controllers.

Pictures of the Jackson are on my profile, but if any more are needed, dont hesitate to ask and if pictures of the other gear are needed, just PM me.

PM if interested, i live in Kent by the way.

Thanks in advance
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun
no, the wii doesnt come with a controller, thats why ive taken 25 pounds off of what i was seeing on ebay. I could possibly take 10 pounds off if pressed to, but i would prefer £75.
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun
anyone?