If you aren't familiar with Tucker Max - possibly one of the greatest human beings ever conceived on the earth - he is an internet "fratire" comic sort of in the ranks of Maddox. Except he's got Maddox beat on one level.
Max's book I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell is coming out as a movie sometime in September, and I'm really interested - this could be the greatest movie of the year if it follows Max's experiences on his website. I don't own the book because the sluts at the strip club took my money, but I'm getting more money today and will go buy it promptly. Is the book worthy of a good read (I thought The Alphabet of Manliness was, just to give you an idea)? Does anyone have any opinions on the book, movie, or Tucker Max in general?

If you don't know about this - check out TuckerMax.com for about 5 minutes. You can't help but laugh.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
I gave her an unmistakable "I want to **** you" look, she shot me back a quick "My spine hurts" face, and I was smitten.

my favourite line ever.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by noisefarmer
90% of the stuff that supposedly happened never did happen.

Okay, if you say so. But he did sleep with Miss Vermont, exposed that she was a dumbass in many ways, and then humiliated her in court. The picture I've seen on the cover of the book comes from her lawyers demanding her likeness off the site.

As long as that story is true I don't care if he made all the rest up. If he did, he's a great fiction writer.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
i'm looking forward to it
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Is he the guy that had the naked girl runaway in a bedsheet covered in feces, lube, puke, and semen?

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by JohnIsMyName
my grandma was disgusted by the title when she saw it.

Ahhh. More of a vodka woman eh?
RULE BRITANNIA
Even if only a quarter of the **** on his website is true then we salute him as the Lord of the Drunks.
hilarity does ensue in all of his stories.
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.