I think this would be great if they brought out a drum kit with a double bass pedal. The only problem is that it would be quite a niche market (I think, I think most people who would like this would already play guitar and look down on games like this). I think it was in rock band two where they had a song by some terrible death metal band, but the drums for it was properly technical and fun, unlike the guitar which was just fuzz

I'd just like to see a guitar hero/rock band game with a decent setlist, not like it is at the moment with 5 decent songs amongst a sea of 100 ****ty ones

I know they kinda came close to it with guitar hero metallica, that had some really good songs on it

opinions?
I have double bass on my GH kit dude.

And yeah, it would be kinda cool
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
yeah. never gonna happen.
those ****ers are just out to make money.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
I would have rather had that than a Guitar Hero Metallica. I like Metallica, but I would have prefered them to get a song or two on a game with a greater mix of metal, instead of focusing on them. From a sales point of view, it probably wouldn't work too well and I think for there to be any change of it succeeding, it would have had to have been out a year or so ago...
Quote by Jmz123
I think it was in rock band two where they had a song by some terrible death metal band, but the drums for it was properly technical and fun, unlike the guitar which was just fuzz

*sigh*
Weird, I was thinking a while back about a series of games similar to def jam (fight for NY, icon) but with metal vocalists instead of hip-hop vocalists
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by Guitarman015
Weird, I was thinking a while back about a series of games similar to def jam (fight for NY, icon) but with metal vocalists instead of hip-hop vocalists

This
they sell guitar hero metallica in some shops with a doubl bass pedal . what sucks is they don't sell the drums standalone in australia, i have world tour and gh 3, but lack of drumkit means i haven't played in a looong time.