Page 1 of 2
anybody know of any good restaurant secret menus...
secret menus as in things you can order at the restaurant that dont appear on the menu

i know
in n out burger
starbucks
jamba juice
chipotle
mcdonalds
wendys

anybody else got any?

like jamba juice just search up jamba juice secret menu and there is like 30 different things...
starbucks will combine pretty much anything into your drink
in n out burger has it on their site (so its not secret anymore)
chipotle will make quesadillas and nachos if you ask them too
mcdonalds has things like neopolitan shakes and you biscuits and gravy
wendys has a quadrouple stacker... im not sure if its on their menu but if it isnt... its called the grand slam
and subway still sells the pizza sub
Last edited by nuttysmk54 at Jul 31, 2009,
inb4 wat

edit: bugger
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
secret menus?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
if by 'secret menus" you mean ordering items off the menu then yes. At the local McDonals in my college town, you can order a "McGB", AKA "McGangbang". Its a double-cheese burger w/ a chicken patty in the middle. Good stuff.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by nuttysmk54
by like secret menus like things that arent on the menu but can be ordered... lol

like jamba juice just search up jamba juice secret menu and there is like 30 different things...
starbucks will combine pretty much anything into your drink
in n out burger has it on their site (so its not secret anymore)
chipotle will make quesadillas and nachos if you ask them too
mcdonalds has things like neopolitan shakes and you biscuits and gravy
wendys has a quadrouple stacker... im not sure if its on their menu but if it isnt... its called the grand slam
and subway still sells the pizza sub

and yeah this is the kind of stuff im talking about

you have ROCKED my fucking world.
Why would a restaurant not tell what they sell?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Green_Jelly
Why would a restaurant not tell what they sell?

jamba juice doesnt because of issues with health in all of their smoothies... and probably same with other restaurants... not that it matters for mcdonalds

and if not that its because sometimes those things are cheaper... like the "short" size at starbucks... its the smallest size they have but they dont advertise it so you buy a bigger more expensive size
Last edited by nuttysmk54 at Jul 31, 2009,
At my local pizzaria, you can ask for a "Bob Marley Special".

Figure out whats in it for yourself.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
**** yeah McGangbang! I knew that there was a McDonald's in College Station that you can actually order it by name!
JordanFlayer uses:

Fender and Yamaha Guitars
Ernie Ball .11-.54 Strings
Marshall and Peavey Amps
MXR Pedals
Fender Medium Picks

Number 45 of the Iron Maiden are Gods club- 'PM Revelations to join

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /

my girlfriend is a gloria jeans manager.
i went into her work tonight and she gave me some drink which she said she loved (not on the menu of course), which was a white iced chocolate with tim tam and oreo mixed in, and a shot and a half of caramel syrup. it tasted great.

another one not on the GJ menu is the iced strawberry
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by Gakbez
At my local pizzaria, you can ask for a "Bob Marley Special".

Figure out whats in it for yourself.

Has it got Jammin it?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
wat

just wat?

wat secret menus?

wat

lol refer to top post
at Taco Bell I still order Grande Soft Tacos even though they aren't on any of the menus anymore
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by nuttysmk54
wendys

I hate Wendy's so much. Here's another "secret" about Wendy's:

A triple bacon cheeseburger is around $4-5 for the burger itself. A double stacker is $1, and a junior bacon cheese burger is $1. So for two bucks and tax, you have a $5 burger and an extra bun.

****ing retards...
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by angusfan16
KFC secret menu: Cancer

lol 100% agreed... but with an extra small side of yummy

Quote by Blow Me

A triple bacon cheeseburger is around $4-5 for the burger itself. A double stacker is $1, and a junior bacon cheese burger is $1. So for two bucks and tax, you have a $5 burger and an extra bun.

****ing retards...

good thing i never go to wendys because everything there is so sloppy...
i'd love to be in the marketing meeting for that "so we have this idea where we sell meals that no one will know off thus = profit?"
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Quote by nuttysmk54
good thing i never go to wendys because everything there is so sloppy...

I don't eat there anymore either. Before doing that "trick" I said earlier about 3 times...the words "explosive diarrhea" never made me cringe.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
My arteries are clogged from eating fast food
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by ryand111
i'd love to be in the marketing meeting for that "so we have this idea where we sell meals that no one will know off thus = profit?"

I ****ing lol'd.

Not much of that in Britain I don't think, at least I don't know about any. My coffee shop will make you pretty much any coffee you ask for, they just guesstimate the price.
Quote by Pipsicles
I ****ing lol'd.

Not much of that in Britain I don't think, at least I don't know about any. My coffee shop will make you pretty much any coffee you ask for, they just guesstimate the price.

Can you haggle with them if you're not happy with the price?
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by DeltaFunk
at Taco Bell I still order Grande Soft Tacos even though they aren't on any of the menus anymore

YES! I do this every time I go, it is by far the greatest product to ever hit their menu
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
In McDonalds they give you things that aren't advertised as being toppings on the menu, but it doesn't mean you'd want them.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Blow Me

****ing retards...

The triple is made with 3 4oz patties, double stacker and junior combo is 3 2oz patties. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but I work there and people say the same thing as you when they come in to order...but they're about 6 ounces off of being right.
Sonic has its Orgasm. It's one of those slushes.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Is this like when you go to McDs and order something, but then go on to ask to have it without a whole bunch of stuff, and then with a whole bunch of other stuff, so it actually becomes another menu item, and what you actually get is a Big Mac with extra spit and jizz in the sauce?
Never heard of any other secret menu then In and Out, with the Animal Style, and my beloved 4x4, 4 patties, 4 cheeses
When I used to have burger eating competitions in High School, some guy at Wendy's said that he'd give me a free Frosty if I could eat a burger with 10 patties, and give it all to me for free if I could finish the Frosty.

I did not succeed.
my brother told me that his roommates, who is chinese, dad, who is like a chinese business man, took them to a chinese restaurant he had never been before and just ordered all these dishes which wern't on the menu. And they made it for him.

My brother explained that it was because the food on the menu isn't proper chinese food, it's really adapted too westerners, but that they will just make random chinese food for you if you ask. It also probably helps if you speak/are chinese. Apparently the same is true of indian restaurants and such.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Last edited by Mechanixx at Jul 31, 2009,
Quote by Mechanixx
my brother told me that his roommates, who is chinese, dad, who is like a chinese business man, took them to a chinese restaurant he had never been before and just ordered all these dishes which wern't on the menu. And they made it for him.

My brother explained that it was because the food on the menu isn't proper chinese food, it's really adapted too westerners, but that they will just make random chinese food for you if you ask. It also probably helps if you speak/are chinese. Apparently the same is true of indian restaurants and such.

Most takeaways do stuff like that...

Even though it's not on the menu, if I rang up and asked for a king prawn and saag chilli massala, they'd do me one.
At McDonalds there's the Veggie Deluxe, and that doesn't appear on the menu. I only get that if they don't have the spicy veggie deli sandwich...
I don't quite think it's a secret that you could order something that's not on the menu...
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by xaviergray
Tacotime has the Taco Grande, basically a soft taco with a layer of beans inbetween the innermost and outermost shells.

....or you can go to taco town and get a free tote bag to go along with your massive taco

kudos to people who get the reference
Page 1 of 2