... Jimi Hendrix. I mean come on, he cant play guitar at all. He plays the same power chords over and over again, his lyrics are very very boring. Not only that, but his tone is terrible and gives me a massive headache, his voice is sloppy and he cant perform live. He is extremely overated.
Go away.
Your opinion is no longer valid on these forums.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
But yet you listen to extreme metal. Hmm, interesting.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I have a pick to bone with you.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
He is in my opinion as well.

But here's the thing, see that word? "opinion"?
It's exactly that. Many poeple like him. All this thread serves as is flamebait.
Quote by Vauxite
Go away.
Your opinion is no longer valid on these forums.

Heyyy, Vauxite is back!

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Idiot troll has NO TASTE
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I don't particularly like him, and you have made the valid point of him using the same powerchords continuously. Even though I'd prefer Black Metal to him, I'd still say he was a somewhat decent guitarist otherwise he wouldn't have made it as a professional player.
I guess the TS figured that we'd all say, "Hmm...never thought of it that way!" and move on with his opinion influencing the rest of our lives.

...if that isn't why he made this post - then he just likes being raped...which is equally weird and sexually unattractive.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.