aka cutting the grass, going to brazil, cutting the crop, and so on...

ok pit so i just shaved my man parts to win a 20 dollar bet. anyone else here shave the stuff regularly? should i have asked for more money? ladies of UG, is it a turn on or off? am i too drunk to care? these are the money questions
discuss
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
Been doing mine since I was 15.
Used scissors to 'trim' first time and it hurt like hell when the hairs starting growing back, seriously, constant stinging. After the third or fourth time it was fine, I now have a wee personal trimmer thing I got for Xmas that I use for it
RULE BRITANNIA
I tidy that ****- remove flyaway hairs and shave the bits that out to be shaved, but I don't go full skin'ed.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I don't shave it - it sucks when it grows back. I just trim it down to fuzz and I haven't heard a complaint. I just thank God everyday that it's not red - that would make it very hard for me to get laid.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.

that's the easiest bet to win ever
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Nah, never shaved the jungle.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I've been shaving for a while now and when it grows back it doesn't really bother me.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by gilly_90

that's the easiest bet to win ever

ha yeah well thats why i did it. still i was a bit hesitant at first because it came up in conversation and i had said its not really something i had wanted to do. but eh, too late now
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
Quote by DieGarbageMan
the nail that sticks out gets hammered

thats what i tell my pubes.

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
its good to cut it down atleast a little. the ladies dont wanna be flossing their teeth.
First few times are painful when the hairs start growing back, but afterwards it's fine.

I got an arrow pointing to my junk right now, it's pretty damn impressive.
i think the pit will agree when i say when you get a pube stuck in for foreskin its time for a shave
well it is for me
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
The only thing I shave is my face and head. I trim my pubic hair.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Grindar
First few times are painful when the hairs start growing back, but afterwards it's fine.

I got an arrow pointing to my junk right now, it's pretty damn impressive.

i made a mohawk with mine a month ago.

i sent my frient a pic of it (girl) and she was just like... "Okay... ...? "
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Been doing mine since I was 15.
Used scissors to 'trim' first time and it hurt like hell when the hairs starting growing back, seriously, constant stinging. After the third or fourth time it was fine, I now have a wee personal trimmer thing I got for Xmas that I use for it

did you ask for it from someone?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Eh, I trim it up every couple of weeks, just to keep it managabale(sp?). I hate having excess hair down there, it just doesn't sit right with me, especially if I'm not the only one that goes down there.
Sometimes I trim, sometimes I shave.

Feels LIKE A THOUSAND FLAMING ARROWS man.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Damn, son, I hope you shaved WITH the grain and not against it or you're gonna be one itchy, pimply, ingrown hair-covered mother****er when it comes to the pubic regions.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by guitar-guy01
did you ask for it from someone?

No

When I got I was was like 'personal trimmer?'
RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by Cobain_Is_King at Jul 31, 2009,
When I had a GF I shaved them. Now that I'm single, I can see monkey populating my rain forest.
Quote by dudetheman
Damn, son, I hope you shaved WITH the grain and not against it or you're gonna be one itchy, pimply, ingrown hair-covered mother****er when it comes to the pubic regions.

so THAT's what i always do wrong!

ingrown hairs are a bitch.
never shaved or trimmed mine and the missus hasn't complained so they can stay.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by dudetheman

I love you dudetheman. You are a well of shining brilliancy.
I like things that do stuff
Quote by dudetheman

+1

Don't ever do it while drunk.

Ever.
So, do you have to prove that you shaved your fun zone, or is your word good enough? Because that sort of thing is for gentlemen, and gentlemen don't shave their love spuds for a bet.
Usually I just give it a trim every now and ten, but on the occasion I get a lock of pubes stuck in the zipper I get so viscerally angry I shave every hair in the region and some of my inner thighs for good measure. That hasn't happened in a while, fortunately.