Now im going to buy my first electric guitar ibanez art320 tgb or ibanez szr520 and dont know which should i choose...
You shouldn't let people choose for you (unless one of the guitars is notoriously bad or something)... Have you tried them both out?
no i havent tried it yet. I just dont understand about electric guitars anything... And why in uk shops art320 tgb costs more than szr520 and in us szr520 is more expensive than art320?
ahm... just go into a guitarshop and try them out. If you're prepared to pay the more expensive guitar you have nothing to lose. Chose the one that sounds better to you, even if you don't understand anything about electric guitars. If you play an instrument for some time you'll know what sound you like
And if you like a cheaper one, take this and your purse is happy too.
Yeah, don't let people tell you what guitar you "need".
Quote by stachta
no i havent tried it yet. I just dont understand about electric guitars anything... And why in uk shops art320 tgb costs more than szr520 and in us szr520 is more expensive than art320?

Because it's just the way the world works. Anyway if it's your first guitar I wouldn't think you'd be able to tell too much of a difference between both guitars so either one would be great for you but it's still worth it to try each guitar out for a few minutes side by side.
If you haven't played guitar before, it may be a good idea to get a very cheap guitar so that you can learn to play, and begin to understand all the parts and the overall feel of things. Then once you've gotten down some technique and know what you like to play and what you are looking for in a guitar, then upgrade to a much nicer one. At that point, you'll know what you want, and can thus invest your money the most effectively. Just an idea, ya know?
I got the art320 tgb its a really nice guitar, it plays smooth, good pickups, and good for almost any style of music.
Now i have bought an art320 tgb, and have another question about amps, im going to buy marshall mg15dfx. Does it worth so many money? With these moneys i can buy another amp with more watts.... which quality would be better?