If you want a preset of a band you like, say, Pantera or Alice In Chains, I will make you that preset as well as i am able to. And all for free. All you have to do is post here with the name of the band, what album, even what song and i will try to make it for you.

I am working on the presets now dudes. I will have them ready in a couple of days.
Attachments:
Korn Presets.zip
Dream Theater Presets.zip
Last edited by muckypup at Aug 2, 2009,
I'd like some Opeth presets, specifically from the Blackwater Park album.

Also, are you able to do Pod Farm presets?

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by muckypup
I can't do pod farm presets at the moment but might be able to soon. I will try to make presets of Guns n Roses and Opeth soon.

Pink Numb (classic rock) is a awesome sound for GnR licks like the Sweet Child O' Mine intro
A general preset of Dream Theater (Distorted) or Opeth's (Dist or Clean) Also can you try making a preset for Joe Satriani's Musterion or a general Steve Vai distortion/clean sound preset.
Thank you for doing this.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
could you do a preset for Danger:Wildman by the devil wears prada? My bands recording soon and thats similer to the tone i wanna go for on guitars
Quote by SpellCaster
A general preset of Dream Theater (Distorted) or Opeth's (Dist or Clean) Also can you try making a preset for Joe Satriani's Musterion or a general Steve Vai distortion/clean sound preset.
Thank you for doing this.

I have made some Dream Theater presets and a couple of korn ones. go to the first post to find them.
Hi I'm looking for a Linkin Park Hybrid Theory/ Meteora preset on GR5. Basically that great nu-metalish sound that really made power chords sound awesome.
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.