For a while I have been looking into either getting an attenuator or doing the pentode/triode switch to run my amp at 2.5w so that I could crank it without disturbing the neighbors. After a bit of reading, trial and error, I managed to get a decent master volume knob on my vj. Wire a 500kohm potentiometer in parallel with R5 (220k) and get a good master volume. Even at very low volumes I can get a good crunchy sound, when coupled with my ts10 it absoultely sings! Next is a headphone out mod which I can't find much on, but I'll definately post it if I find anything out.
One caveat to the mod is that the dial is backwards, when I turn the pot clockwise, volume decreases. Doesn't bother me but just a word of warning if you decide to do it.
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
Quote by wtfmates342
That looks like a page from a coloring book

drawing with a mouse is quite difficult, also I think that for most people it is easier to read than a modified schematic.
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
just switch the outer wire and the volume will increase when you turn the knob clockwise

There might be a 100 mods for the valve junior so just keep searching and you'll find about every mod you'd like to do.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
I think there's an EVJ modding thread 'round here. Check the "Not stickied" threads list.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by SupremeACL
I think there's an EVJ modding thread 'round here. Check the "Not stickied" threads list.

couldn't find it, does anyone have a link. Searchbar provides 9 million results
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
Just go to the searh link and type the search query. Then there's a button that says show results as threads or as posts. You probably want threads. Also, select the GB&C in the "look in these forums" list. THis will vastly reduce the results to a more relevant manageable level.

Just search for "Epiphone Valve Jr. Resource Thread"