http://www.grangeramp.com/index.php

i was browsing amp demos in youtube and i come across this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c67EW13Hspk&feature=channel

the amp sounded awesome so i checked some of his other amps and now im really GASing for his Lead Overdrive 100 and his G50 Firestorm...
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
dang, it sounds pretty good.
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Quote by Lekz
dang, it sounds pretty good.

and almost all of his amps cost 1600-1000
feel free to add me
That Delicious (according to the youtube more info description) is a cross between and SLO and a Recto....interesting...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
That Delicious (according to the youtube more info description) is a cross between and SLO and a Recto....interesting...

the Lead Overdrive 100 is a modified Delicious and its only 1650 new
feel free to add me
Very nice....but alas, I am not in the market for a new amp. My F-50 suits me just fine. Unless an amazing deal for a nice British voiced amp with a decent amount of gain comes my way. But for now, I'm great.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
sound control's (before they went bust) rebranded version of the epiphone amps were called "grainger"... but that one you've linked to appears to be different.

never heard of them, unfortunately. are you anywhere close to them? you could check them out. Certainly that youtube clip sounded pretty badass.

i like the look of the lead overdrive one, i'm guessing that's based on a soldano. though the soundclip was a little dark, i'd prefer a little more brightness (but not as much as a plexi)- though it did brighten a bit when the lead started.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
They just look like plexi clones and hot rodded plexi circuits to me, nothing that uncommon, something that a lot of makers do well, I'm sure they sound great. The M50 demo does the 50 watter sound pretty well.
well, i think next time i'm in the market for a new amp i'll definitely check out their 2204 plexi
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by mcrfobtai
Wow, that sounds freaking amazing. Not what I'm looking for atm but still incredible sounding

the Lead Overdrive 100 is the one you are looking for
feel free to add me
hmm the plexi clones are delicious sounding
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks