I have a types of tuners. the first is a dean markley tuner. I tunes E,A,D,G and up and down. The second is on the digitech bp200 pedal. It has E,A,D,G, and when i tune down it goes to sharps or flats. but when i tune them down on the digitech and go to my dean markley tuner, it's in D. Is one of my tuners messed up or are they two diffrent tuners? and which one is better to use? I play songs in standard E and Drop D. but I play a song that is in sharp tuning.
I'd be happy to help but... could you make sense first, please? I can't get at what you're asking.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Chairleg420
I have a types of tuners. the first is a dean markley tuner. I tunes E,A,D,G and up and down. The second is on the digitech bp200 pedal. It has E,A,D,G, and when i tune down it goes to sharps or flats. but when i tune them down on the digitech and go to my dean markley tuner, it's in D. Is one of my tuners messed up or are they two diffrent tuners? and which one is better to use? I play songs in standard E and Drop D. but I play a song that is in sharp tuning.

what? Does one say D# and one say Eb, for example? 'Cause those are the same notes
no...lol One shows sharps and the other just shows whole notes. and when I tune the one for example:E sharp. I use to other tuner to check where it is for that tuner, and its in D. So it's like..Idk. Its so confusing. It's hard to explain
wait i think i know what hes saying.
both your tuners are giving you different notes?
Quote by joehhy
wait i think i know what hes saying.
both your tuners are giving you different notes?

they might be different letters, but D# is still the same as Eb. Enharmonics, I think they're called. If it's A and C#, for example, then it wouldn't make sense. So we need real examples that he's had, not ones he made up for the sake of an example