Everything has been working fine but suddenly, when I bend my E string, the note cuts off.

I recently adjusted the bridge flush to the body. Could that be the problem?

Also, I hear a clunk sound by the nut when I bend.
yeah the bridge is to low
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
you need to get a radius gauge and you can use that to make sure the action is correct.
if your playing a fender guitar this is more important then with other guitars i hope this helps.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Bridge is NOT too low. You can set the bridge to any hieght you want.
You just have to adjust your ACTION accordingly.

If you put the bridge flush to the body, you will need to RAISE the saddles on the bridge.

There's a good thread on adjusting your action in the "Collumns - Gear Maintenance" section of UG.

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Quote by jonmo1
Bridge is NOT too low. You can set the bridge to any hieght you want.
You just have to adjust your ACTION accordingly.

If you put the bridge flush to the body, you will need to RAISE the saddles on the bridge.

There's a good thread on adjusting your action in the "Collumns - Gear Maintenance" section of UG.

We don't even know what kind of bridge it is

TS, a little more information please...what kind of guitar, what kind of bridge and what exactly do you nean by "flush with the body"...do you mean parallel or do you mean the same height?

If it's a Tune-O-Matic that's been screwed down flush then it'll be too low....what on earth possessed you screw it all the way down?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Last edited by steven seagull at Jul 31, 2009,