I bought the Dano Milkshake Chorus for $33.

It's alright; the sound is good I guess, but the knobs are really flimsy, and it feels like they're gonna break off.

The guy said I can return it if it's not my thing...

The other options I saw there were the EHX Nano Clone for like $50ish, the Small Clone for $125, the BOSS DD-7 for $185 , and probably a few others. Would any of those do me better? I kinda wanted analog...

Advice?
Well, if you want analog, I highly suggest you get something with Analog. :P

Also, I've never heard of Dano Milkshakes, so that doesn't say much for popularity, but I'd need to hear them in action to compare.

BnEdit: It "warbles" a bit too much. If you like that, then I suggest you keep your pedal, because it's not as common in more high-end stuff.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Last edited by BlackandSilver at Jul 31, 2009,
Quote by BlackandSilver
Well, if you want analog, I highly suggest you get something with Analog. :P

Also, I've never heard of Dano Milkshakes, so that doesn't say much for popularity, but I'd need to hear them in action to compare.

I don't know how much I wanna shell out on this stuff, though. I don't have a lot of cash.

And apparently, this Milkshake pedal is out of production, after the Cool Cat series came out.

EDIT: I don't really like the crazy ass warbles. I just want something to shimmer up my sound. It doesn't need to be crazy versatile, just good at what it can do.
Last edited by XxGibsonSGxX at Jul 31, 2009,
Well to be honest, I was... less than impressed with the Nano Clone. Why not just go back to the shop and try out the other pedals and see how well you like them?
Just go for the Small Clone. I love mine. Depth switch down with speed at like 9 o'clock gives a great shimmer. Switch down with speed at 1 o'clock gives just enough warble. Switch up and speed past 10 o'clock gets "crazy" for the pedal.

Try out a few and see what you like.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I'd keep the dano, the nano clone isn't that good.
But if you want a good budget chorus, get the modtone aqua chorus, it's cheaper than small clone, and is better imo
Nano clone sucks. Go for the Small Clone TS.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
^Yes, and true bypass
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
If you don't want to pay too much, get a Danelectro FAB Chorus. It's true bypass, has a metal casing and sounds pretty good.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Get the FAB chorus if you're tight for money, the small clone if you're not.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.