I searchbar'd and didn't find anything. Any fans of the show just come in here and talk about it. Whats the peoples favorite classic episode? My is either A Passage for Trumpet or The Obsolete Man.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

That one's another one of my favorites. The ending of it kinda reminds me of the end of Soylent Green, the Charleton Heston Movie.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

"Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?"
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
I love that one. I called it from the beginning though, not the part about the venus people, but that it's the bartender.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Best show ever!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I love it. The Obsolete Man and The Midnight Sun are two of my favorites. Rod Serling is incredible.
This looks to be the only legitimate Twilight Zone thread, and I didn't want to make a thread that would get closed. I looked into buying the Twilight Zone seasons or boxed collection, but the prices are absolutely absurd. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good website I could watch them on. I tried torrenting them, but the videos didnt have any audio
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by you = fail
This looks to be the only legitimate Twilight Zone thread, and I didn't want to make a thread that would get closed. I looked into buying the Twilight Zone seasons or boxed collection, but the prices are absolutely absurd. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good website I could watch them on. I tried torrenting them, but the videos didnt have any audio

dammit, i am disappoint. i didn't realize you necro'd an old thread, and i saw a post by DieGarbageMan, and thought "oh shit, he's unbanned!" but then i realized this thread was really old.

great show anyways, my favorite is "The Monsters are Due on Maple Street." "The Obsolete Man" "Terror at 20,000ft" and "People are Alike All Over" are also favorites. possibly the best show ever.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Best show ever. I recently torrented the whole first season and watched all the episodes, but I had already seen many of them. I might do season 2 when I'm done with Dexter.

And I have to many favorites to say, but one of them is the one where the old man/grandfather is about to die and invites all his potential heirs to his house for a party. He makes them put on these ****ed up, creepy-ass masks before he'll tell them who's getting the money. I won't spoil the end but thats an awesome episode.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Where did you get the torrent? And what torrent did you use?
Did you ever see that "Twilight Zone" where the guy signed a contract and they cut out his tongue and put it in a jar and it wouldn't die, it just grew and pulsated and gave birth to baby tongues? Pretty cool, huh?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by cliff_em_all
Did you ever see that "Twilight Zone" where the guy signed a contract and they cut out his tongue and put it in a jar and it wouldn't die, it just grew and pulsated and gave birth to baby tongues? Pretty cool, huh?

win
that's all I came into this thread for
Quote by you = fail
Where did you get the torrent? And what torrent did you use?

It was on TPB, probably just the most popular one.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Thats the one I downloaded, but theres no audio
a game of pool, also i of newton off TNTZ. i might even make a red tee with one of the demon's slogans haha.
here's an cool idea for yez: how about we UG zone fans get together and pull syncing soundtracks for some episodes? anyone in?
Last edited by Mors_o))) at Jan 10, 2011,
The Twilight Zone is one of the only shows/movies that can legitimately scare me on a regular basis. I it
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by you = fail
I bought them from barnes and noble when they were doing buy two dvd box sets get one free.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join