I don't see how it wouldn't.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I heard it only works on the low E
"Guitars are toys for me, too much fun all the time."-Paul Gilbert

Gear:
Homemade Mahogany Guitar with SD humbuckers
Carvin Legacy VL100 Head
Carvin Legacy 2x12 Cab with V30s
Line 6 Pod X3
Probably not. The width of the tuner screw looks as if it's too wide. Two would not fit next to each other and be able to turn.
I'm sure you could, but would you really want to invest that much just to have it on all your strings? It was meant for an easy way to go from standard to drop D, not to change tuning all together.
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
Dang man, if your wanting to bye one for each string, that could be costly!!! man, it'd be like 300 bucks... lol, yeah I've heard it only works for the E too... and not on floating trems :/
I am a Stephenist
Or maybe one of those Gibson Robot guitars?
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
yes u can, there was a interview with EVH in a guitar world magazine, about him making his custom wolfgang....

so yes, yes you could
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by fretsofthebeast
yes u can, there was a interview with EVH in a guitar world magazine, about him making his custom wolfgang....

so yes, yes you could

I read that article... I don't recall it mentioning anything about a Wolfgang with 6 D-Tuna's installed on it.
oh 300 for all of them...thats not too bad. half the price of the robot system plus the ****ty gibson.
Quote by 667
I read that article... I don't recall it mentioning anything about a Wolfgang with 6 D-Tuna's installed on it.

same. he mentioned something called "drop to hell" or something like that. i saw a pic of what i think he was talking about, and it appears to be what you're looking for, but i don't think it'll fit on a floyd.

JEWEDIT: here's a pic
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Last edited by guitarsftw at Jul 31, 2009,
Quote by Nathanialm
get the tamera string drop
search youtube

^That looks absolutely silly and it's not for a FR.
There are better solution on the machine head side - like the Hipshot.
arr i dont think its gonna happen. Ill just use a 2nd guitar drop b and use a capo!
Quote by 667

yeh i just went over that article again....he didnt say it

but i remember somewhere some1 said that

all in all.....its possible...but not realy worth it
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
If you want it on all strings check into the "trilogy multiple tuning bridge" stew mac has em for 175. It isnt a trem but will do up to 700 different tunings it says.